Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 534 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Fire_90F Fire_90

    @Mr_barrel5 You wanted Frenni right ?

    Friend_5F
    Friend_5F
    Friend_5
    wrote on last edited by
    #4712

    @Fire_90 Yeah, and also Bonfie, Type 0, Chiku Fexa, and the old versions of FNC (โ ^โ ^โ )

    ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Toy chicaT
      Toy chicaT
      Toy chica
      wrote on last edited by
      #4713

      For fexa or chiku

      Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Fire_90F
        Fire_90F
        Fire_90
        wrote on last edited by
        #4714

        I'm doing everything I'll post a big .zip when I finish ^^

        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
        [...]
        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
        [...]
        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

        Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Fire_90F Fire_90

          I'm doing everything I'll post a big .zip when I finish ^^

          Friend_5F
          Friend_5F
          Friend_5
          wrote on last edited by
          #4715

          @Fire_90 okay

          ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ZetsuboZ
            ZetsuboZ
            Zetsubo
            wrote on last edited by
            #4716

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Fire_90F
              Fire_90F
              Fire_90
              wrote on last edited by
              #4717

              HERE IT IS :
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
              [...]
              [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
              [...]
              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

              [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

              Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
              4
              • Fire_90F Fire_90

                HERE IT IS :
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                Friend_5F
                Friend_5F
                Friend_5
                wrote on last edited by
                #4718

                @Fire_90 Dude, I don't know how to thank you, but thank you :,)

                ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                Fire_90F randomrhapsody14R 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Friend_5F Friend_5

                  @Fire_90 Dude, I don't know how to thank you, but thank you :,)

                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #4719

                  @Mr_barrel5 An upvote is enough x)

                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                  [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                  Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • Friend_5F Friend_5

                    @Fire_90 Dude, I don't know how to thank you, but thank you :,)

                    randomrhapsody14R
                    randomrhapsody14R
                    randomrhapsody14
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #4720

                    @Mr_barrel5 literally just simple blender

                    Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Fire_90F Fire_90

                      @Mr_barrel5 An upvote is enough x)

                      Friend_5F
                      Friend_5F
                      Friend_5
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #4721

                      @Fire_90 Hmm, every time I try to upvote, I get an error message saying "You can only upvote a user 5 times a day."

                      ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • randomrhapsody14R randomrhapsody14

                        @Mr_barrel5 literally just simple blender

                        Friend_5F
                        Friend_5F
                        Friend_5
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #4722

                        @randomrhapsody14 But are there other alternatives besides Blender?

                        ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                        Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Friend_5F Friend_5

                          @randomrhapsody14 But are there other alternatives besides Blender?

                          Fire_90F
                          Fire_90F
                          Fire_90
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #4723

                          @Mr_barrel5 To do what exactly ?

                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                          [...]
                          [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                          [...]
                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                          [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                          Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Fire_90F Fire_90

                            @Mr_barrel5 To do what exactly ?

                            Friend_5F
                            Friend_5F
                            Friend_5
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #4724

                            @Fire_90 Hmm, since I don't have a PC for Blender and I only have my cell phone

                            ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                            Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Friend_5F Friend_5

                              @Fire_90 Hmm, since I don't have a PC for Blender and I only have my cell phone

                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #4725

                              @Mr_barrel5 I- What you wanna do with a cell phone-

                              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                              [...]
                              [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                              [...]
                              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                              [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                              Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                @Mr_barrel5 I- What you wanna do with a cell phone-

                                Friend_5F
                                Friend_5F
                                Friend_5
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #4726

                                @Fire_90 Hmm, forget it, I already know how to make textures on Android. I think Ibis Paint will work for me. Thanks.

                                ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                Spectral.S 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Friend_5F Friend_5

                                  @Fire_90 Hmm, forget it, I already know how to make textures on Android. I think Ibis Paint will work for me. Thanks.

                                  Spectral.S
                                  Spectral.S
                                  Spectral.
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #4727

                                  @Mr_barrel5 how are you even doing anything with avis w a phone???

                                  everyone loves you, have a great day!!

                                  for any inquiries my disc is spectralthree

                                  Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • Spectral.S Spectral.

                                    @Mr_barrel5 how are you even doing anything with avis w a phone???

                                    Friend_5F
                                    Friend_5F
                                    Friend_5
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #4728

                                    @SpectralNvrDies Don't get me wrong, I just want to make textures with my Android, that's all : P

                                    ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SสŸแดœแดส™แด‡ส€ส€S SสŸแดœแดส™แด‡ส€ส€

                                      @hellokitty435 not yet but today for every single one of the femboy the unity work on them should be done today

                                      Protagonist.P
                                      Protagonist.P
                                      Protagonist.
                                      Banned
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #4729

                                      @Cสœษชแด‹แดœ-Tสœแด‡-Cสœษชแด„แด‹ when will that be exactly, also wha thappened to the idea of releasing the leader bonfie avi like u said u were going to do

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • DragonfuckerqwqD Dragonfuckerqwq

                                        I want the same thing @eeveemaster1234 is tryna get ngl (for people who didn't look at the post)HHbvAVbWMAA_J5h.jpeg HHff4q1XkAA78CJ.jpeg

                                        CryptidSaintC
                                        CryptidSaintC
                                        CryptidSaint
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #4730

                                        @Dragonfuckerqwq i might try and remake this.. its really catching my eye i love kuromi

                                        IM GONNA EAT UR BUTT

                                        VapepotmasterV DragonfuckerqwqD 2 Replies Last reply
                                        2
                                        • CryptidSaintC CryptidSaint

                                          @Dragonfuckerqwq i might try and remake this.. its really catching my eye i love kuromi

                                          VapepotmasterV
                                          VapepotmasterV
                                          Vapepotmaster
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #4731

                                          @CryptidSaint WE love kuromi

                                          fih (lowkey need steam money hook me up fr)

                                          CryptidSaintC 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular