RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA
-

everyone is cooking bro -
And will it also be possible to get this Toy Bonfie texture?

https://ko-fi.com/s/af479cac4a?ref=shopemail@Mr_barrel5 imma need this
-
@Mr_barrel5 imma need this
-
@Protagonist. Holy hell man chill out, I've been busy with IRL stuff these last couple of weeks with work and I'm graduating in June and getting prepared for my brother's wedding in the same month. I don't have all day to work on models like I used to, and spamming my discord as well isn't going to help speed anything up. If you really want to help me, you can understand that I need TIME in order to complete ANYTHING nowadays, and I haven't been answering you on Discord because you spam the hell out of me when I'm at work and hanging out with my family. So it'll be done when it's done, chill the fuck out man Jesus fucking Christ
@EmpressMango congrates i even have another buddy graducating
-
@Mr_barrel5 imma need this
@eeveemaster1234 isn tthere already a post for it
-
https://ko-fi.com/s/1bbd52ea6c it has a shaft texture that was missing from when it was posted last time
-

-
@spiderfucker oooo that looks cute!
Bumping for that and this! https://payhip.com/b/cDsOZ
-
@spiderfucker oooo that looks cute!
Bumping for that and this! https://payhip.com/b/cDsOZ
@esp plz tell me they also made a chocolate bear for frenni
-
@yort-port im starting with her then bon to type 0
-
bumppyyy for these https://payhip.com/b/cDsOZ
-
-
Holy shit I left for a few days, come back and see a mf getting absolutely cooked here. ngl hardest I've laughed in a minute LMAO
-
In other news. anyone got the link to that Illusionary Type 0 someone made? I can't seem to find it amongst all the posts and links
-
Holy shit I left for a few days, come back and see a mf getting absolutely cooked here. ngl hardest I've laughed in a minute LMAO
@ElectromaVR You’re welcome :3
-
In other news. anyone got the link to that Illusionary Type 0 someone made? I can't seem to find it amongst all the posts and links
@ElectromaVR id recommend bookmarking any textures you like so they can be found easier!
-
In other news. anyone got the link to that Illusionary Type 0 someone made? I can't seem to find it amongst all the posts and links
@ElectromaVR also heres the illusionary type 0 for you!
-
Holy shit I left for a few days, come back and see a mf getting absolutely cooked here. ngl hardest I've laughed in a minute LMAO
@ElectromaVR yeah that was hilarious
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


