Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.8m Views 533 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • IateurcookiesI Iateurcookies

    @EmpressMango Any updates on this one?

    EmpressMangoE
    EmpressMangoE
    EmpressMango
    wrote on last edited by
    #4015

    @Iateurcookies I'm getting it done, some of the clothes are harder to do than the others. It's a slow process but I'm getting it done, please have patience. If I'm unable to do the rest of the clothes then I'll put the blender file in here to see if anyone else can finish what I started. But for now please have patience

    Feelin..bleh

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • w a hW
      w a hW
      w a h
      wrote on last edited by
      #4016

      ngl been messing with other clothes for them (blender wise) and if ya'll want i can put the fbxs here once im done

      bubbilymB 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • w a hW w a h

        ngl been messing with other clothes for them (blender wise) and if ya'll want i can put the fbxs here once im done

        bubbilymB
        bubbilymB
        bubbilym
        wrote on last edited by
        #4017

        @w-a-h i would love this! no pressure ofc thank you for being willing to share ❤

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • 60meru096 60meru09

          @Cʜɪᴋᴜ-Tʜᴇ-Cʜɪᴄᴋ any update???

          SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
          SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
          Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ
          wrote on last edited by
          #4018

          @60meru09 some things are going good

          Oʜ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴘᴀʀᴋ!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • FexaCollectF
            FexaCollectF
            FexaCollect
            wrote on last edited by
            #4019

            Ive done a giveway of my oc for you guys to enjoy https://forum.ripper.store/topic/107540/gift-my-oc-and-creation
            0c439853-0d56-429b-badf-e53012275ddc-image.jpeg

            Spectral.S 1 Reply Last reply
            👀
            3
            • Toy chicaT
              Toy chicaT
              Toy chica
              wrote on last edited by
              #4020

              Why would you give out your oc

              Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

              FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Toy chicaT Toy chica

                Why would you give out your oc

                FexaCollectF
                FexaCollectF
                FexaCollect
                wrote on last edited by FexaCollect
                #4021

                @renato.wertheim because I love her so much that I want to share with you guys it also may way to let people enjoy my work

                SecretJuwsS EmpressMangoE 2 Replies Last reply
                😵
                8
                • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                  @renato.wertheim because I love her so much that I want to share with you guys it also may way to let people enjoy my work

                  SecretJuwsS
                  SecretJuwsS
                  SecretJuws
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #4022

                  @shadowgirls1 How every creator should be. Thank you shadow

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                    @renato.wertheim because I love her so much that I want to share with you guys it also may way to let people enjoy my work

                    EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMango
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #4023

                    @shadowgirls1 This, this right here, this is beautiful. You are a wonderful person!

                    Feelin..bleh

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • yaoifulY yaoiful

                      BUMP 4 THESE
                      https://ko-fi.com/s/50395ee618
                      https://ko-fi.com/s/1f273a98f5
                      https://ko-fi.com/s/58ab2c0b12

                      yaoifulY
                      yaoifulY
                      yaoiful
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #4024

                      bumpin

                      ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                      ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                      ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • T
                        T
                        Tyrantguy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #4025

                        Yooo, sick so I'm trying to make a recreation as well what do you think?

                        Screenshot 2026-05-05 214617.png

                        dark696969D 1 Reply Last reply
                        5
                        • T
                          T
                          Tyrantguy
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #4026

                          Well, I already finished it I'm just working on the unitypackage if y'all want it just say so.

                          bubbilymB EmpressMangoE syossS lovenightskyL 4 Replies Last reply
                          2
                          • T
                            T
                            Tyrantguy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #4027

                            (Also thanks to chiku for the original reference.)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • T Tyrantguy

                              Well, I already finished it I'm just working on the unitypackage if y'all want it just say so.

                              bubbilymB
                              bubbilymB
                              bubbilym
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #4028

                              @Tyrantguy id love it! no pressure aswell thanks for being open to share it!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • T Tyrantguy

                                Well, I already finished it I'm just working on the unitypackage if y'all want it just say so.

                                EmpressMangoE
                                EmpressMangoE
                                EmpressMango
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #4029

                                @Tyrantguy I'd love it!

                                Feelin..bleh

                                Protagonist.P 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • T
                                  T
                                  Tyrantguy
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #4030

                                  Ayyy alright

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                    @Tyrantguy I'd love it!

                                    Protagonist.P
                                    Protagonist.P
                                    Protagonist.
                                    Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #4031

                                    @EmpressMango any updates?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • T Tyrantguy

                                      Yooo, sick so I'm trying to make a recreation as well what do you think?

                                      Screenshot 2026-05-05 214617.png

                                      dark696969D
                                      dark696969D
                                      dark696969
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #4032

                                      @Tyrantguy I NEED HER OMG

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • yaoifulY
                                        yaoifulY
                                        yaoiful
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #4033

                                        itp bonfie textures.. its peak im afraid
                                        https://payhip.com/b/NzkcB

                                        IMG_3207.jpeg

                                        ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                                        ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                                        ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                                        Spiritual-MateS yaoifulY ElectromaVRE 3 Replies Last reply
                                        2
                                        • T
                                          T
                                          Tyrantguy
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #4034

                                          Alright well enjoy, btw you can just multi upload it to quest you don't gotta change anything.. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          60meru096 DragonfuckerqwqD VapepotmasterV ChocohunnybunnyyC 4 Replies Last reply
                                          5

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular