Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ayeshaonline69A ayeshaonline69

    @Tusker any updates?

    TuskerT
    TuskerT
    Tusker
    wrote on last edited by
    #384

    @ayeshaonline69 So far nothing sadly, can't seem to get in contact with my bud who has it, but I'll be sure to keep trying!

    ayeshaonline69A 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ayeshaonline69A ayeshaonline69

      @Tusker right.. like ill assume atleast the gals would be released this month

      TuskerT
      TuskerT
      Tusker
      wrote on last edited by
      #385

      @ayeshaonline69 Which would be the better alternative right? But it's always some other stuff in the middle of it for some reason, I get that avatar making and shit long (Making my own as we speak) but like, don't be giving ppl expectations and "release" dates, if you're not actually gonna through with it yk?

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • TuskerT Tusker

        πŸ”— Download Link (drive.google.com)

        AntipathyA
        AntipathyA
        Antipathy
        wrote on last edited by
        #386

        @Tusker Thanks, but how to fix pupils? I can't make all the toggles work, I only made toggles for clothes.

        Challenge us at your own peril.
        You may have bested the ELITE COMMANDER and HIGH COUNCILMAN by themselves, but...
        We're stronger together!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AntipathyA
          AntipathyA
          Antipathy
          wrote on last edited by
          #387

          It was all broken for me, since I open it in unity.

          Challenge us at your own peril.
          You may have bested the ELITE COMMANDER and HIGH COUNCILMAN by themselves, but...
          We're stronger together!

          TuskerT 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TuskerT Tusker

            @ayeshaonline69 So far nothing sadly, can't seem to get in contact with my bud who has it, but I'll be sure to keep trying!

            ayeshaonline69A
            ayeshaonline69A
            ayeshaonline69
            wrote on last edited by
            #388

            @Tusker awe okay

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AntipathyA Antipathy

              It was all broken for me, since I open it in unity.

              TuskerT
              TuskerT
              Tusker
              wrote on last edited by
              #389

              @Anne_Wiz yeah, my bad about that, but I don't really mess with unity as much as my buddy does, so I ain't too sure on how to fix it

              CJsavage420.C AntipathyA 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • TuskerT Tusker

                @Anne_Wiz yeah, my bad about that, but I don't really mess with unity as much as my buddy does, so I ain't too sure on how to fix it

                CJsavage420.C
                CJsavage420.C
                CJsavage420.
                wrote on last edited by
                #390

                @Tusker how do i fix textures on fexa it just show up as pink

                DynastyD 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • CJsavage420.C CJsavage420.

                  @Tusker how do i fix textures on fexa it just show up as pink

                  DynastyD
                  DynastyD
                  Dynasty
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #391

                  @CJsavage420. All you gotta do is change the shader! I used Vrchat/mobile/Toon lit

                  Escaping From your purpose is impossible

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • silly_kittyS
                    silly_kittyS
                    silly_kitty
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #392

                    anyone got any nsfw fnia worlds that are also quest

                    Top 500 Jerkmate player

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • XennyX
                      XennyX
                      Xenny
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #393

                      Just a casual request, does anybody have files to this or files related to this?
                      oar2.jpg

                      FluffPuffF B 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • TuskerT Tusker

                        πŸ”— Download Link (drive.google.com)

                        MasterCheeksM
                        MasterCheeksM
                        MasterCheeks
                        wrote on last edited by MasterCheeks
                        #394

                        @Tusker by chance is there vrca files? this seems to b from a much different asset ripper than the one i run so unsure what to do with the assest and meta files

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • XennyX Xenny

                          Just a casual request, does anybody have files to this or files related to this?
                          oar2.jpg

                          FluffPuffF
                          FluffPuffF
                          FluffPuff
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #395

                          @idk-idk you REALLY want PB esque models huh-

                          XennyX 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • FluffPuffF FluffPuff

                            @idk-idk you REALLY want PB esque models huh-

                            XennyX
                            XennyX
                            Xenny
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #396

                            @FluffPwups prolly

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TuskerT Tusker

                              πŸ”— Download Link (drive.google.com)

                              DynastyD
                              DynastyD
                              Dynasty
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #397

                              @Tusker Hi! any updates about the bonnie model, also is there anything about the casual clothing for the others like type 0 or No?

                              Also thank you for finding these in the first place its so awesome πŸ˜„

                              Escaping From your purpose is impossible

                              TuskerT 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • DynastyD Dynasty

                                @Tusker Hi! any updates about the bonnie model, also is there anything about the casual clothing for the others like type 0 or No?

                                Also thank you for finding these in the first place its so awesome πŸ˜„

                                TuskerT
                                TuskerT
                                Tusker
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #398

                                @Dynasty so far no luck with the bonfie, and for the Type 0 nothing that I'm aware of regarding casual clothes, I'll bring news as they come!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TuskerT Tusker

                                  @Anne_Wiz yeah, my bad about that, but I don't really mess with unity as much as my buddy does, so I ain't too sure on how to fix it

                                  AntipathyA
                                  AntipathyA
                                  Antipathy
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #399

                                  @Tusker I fixed toggles and Blendshapes.. but Pupils not working, It's model's problem

                                  Challenge us at your own peril.
                                  You may have bested the ELITE COMMANDER and HIGH COUNCILMAN by themselves, but...
                                  We're stronger together!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • XennyX Xenny

                                    Just a casual request, does anybody have files to this or files related to this?
                                    oar2.jpg

                                    B
                                    B
                                    bsandrate
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #400

                                    @idk-idk pretty sure this is on vrmodels

                                    Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • B bsandrate

                                      @idk-idk pretty sure this is on vrmodels

                                      Imnotaripper.I
                                      Imnotaripper.I
                                      Imnotaripper.
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #401

                                      @bsandrate not the same model

                                      If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                      P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • FΓ«x̌ā YΓ¦F
                                        Fëx̌ā YæF
                                        Fëx̌ā Yæ
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #402

                                        Can someone fix this avatar please? [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • WhiffleBallBatW
                                          WhiffleBallBatW
                                          WhiffleBallBat
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #403

                                          Bumping for her new bonfie.. havent seen any legit files yet, only fanmade 😞

                                          Here for a good time, not a long time.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular