Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.8m Views 533 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Toy chicaT
    Toy chicaT
    Toy chica
    wrote on last edited by
    #3844

    They are boneless

    Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • IateurcookiesI
      IateurcookiesI
      Iateurcookies
      wrote on last edited by
      #3845

      Does anyone figured out the quest version for Leader Bonfie?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Toy chicaT
        Toy chicaT
        Toy chica
        wrote on last edited by
        #3846

        No because its just a textures

        Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • fØLLy.404F fØLLy.404

          I placed the "Armature Link" inside the armature, so it works better. Hope it helps anyone! ❤

          • Screenshots below:

          mischievousM
          mischievousM
          mischievous
          wrote on last edited by
          #3847

          @fØLLy.404 It's probably very obvious, but where are the textures for the eyelashes and teeth? I'm not seeing them in the MEGA file and when I put them on Bonfie, the lashes are pure white. I'm so sorry if this is obvious lmao

          sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

          fØLLy.404F 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Inko123I Inko123

            @fluffymilk are these the really old ones?

            fluffymilkF
            fluffymilkF
            fluffymilk
            wrote on last edited by
            #3848

            @Inko123 Not too sure if I'm being honest.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • fØLLy.404F fØLLy.404

              @60meru09 it'd be my pleasure to help and do a unitypackage! inside the unity there's a Quest version too so, i'd be glad to give you guys my version! i will do it later since right now i'm doing a personal edit of mine inside Blender. ❤ ^_^

              60meru096
              60meru096
              60meru09
              wrote on last edited by
              #3849

              @fØLLy.404 OMG your the best ❤

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • mischievousM mischievous

                @fØLLy.404 It's probably very obvious, but where are the textures for the eyelashes and teeth? I'm not seeing them in the MEGA file and when I put them on Bonfie, the lashes are pure white. I'm so sorry if this is obvious lmao

                fØLLy.404F
                fØLLy.404F
                fØLLy.404
                wrote on last edited by
                #3850

                @RAAAAAAAA it's the same body texture that Bonfie uses! just use the same material of Bonfie's body 😄

                ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ⊹ㅤ︶︶ㅤ૭ৎㅤ︶︶ㅤ⊹
                ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ८ just here for files! ა
                ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ~ s h eㅤ♡ㅤh e r ~
                ㅤㅤㅤ

                mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • yaoifulY
                  yaoifulY
                  yaoiful
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #3851

                  can anyone make a flat chested edit of frenni? im willing to give away some files i have for it ^^

                  ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                  ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                  ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • crampterC
                    crampterC
                    crampter
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #3852

                    can someone do a femboy bonfie pls

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • EmpressMangoE
                      EmpressMangoE
                      EmpressMango
                      wrote on last edited by EmpressMango
                      #3853

                      332a89ea-44c6-4a6e-8974-163588555cde-image.jpeg
                      356f4f2e-846c-4455-8dd0-93428b40c437-image.jpeg

                      I did a lil smth like this for Frenni but I'm also gonna have to do it for the clothes as well. But also IMO, I think I coulda done better for it honestly QnQ

                      EDIT: Flattened the belly a bit, looks a little better but still think it could use some work
                      b5b85145-4c16-4b2a-8b71-af05f511488b-image.jpeg

                      Feelin..bleh

                      yaoifulY Protagonist.P IateurcookiesI 6 Replies Last reply
                      2
                      • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                        332a89ea-44c6-4a6e-8974-163588555cde-image.jpeg
                        356f4f2e-846c-4455-8dd0-93428b40c437-image.jpeg

                        I did a lil smth like this for Frenni but I'm also gonna have to do it for the clothes as well. But also IMO, I think I coulda done better for it honestly QnQ

                        EDIT: Flattened the belly a bit, looks a little better but still think it could use some work
                        b5b85145-4c16-4b2a-8b71-af05f511488b-image.jpeg

                        yaoifulY
                        yaoifulY
                        yaoiful
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #3854

                        @EmpressMango THIS LOOKS GREAT!! whenever its finished would you care to share?

                        ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                        ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                        ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                          332a89ea-44c6-4a6e-8974-163588555cde-image.jpeg
                          356f4f2e-846c-4455-8dd0-93428b40c437-image.jpeg

                          I did a lil smth like this for Frenni but I'm also gonna have to do it for the clothes as well. But also IMO, I think I coulda done better for it honestly QnQ

                          EDIT: Flattened the belly a bit, looks a little better but still think it could use some work
                          b5b85145-4c16-4b2a-8b71-af05f511488b-image.jpeg

                          Protagonist.P
                          Protagonist.P
                          Protagonist.
                          Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #3855

                          @EmpressMango SHARE THE FINISH FILES!!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMango
                            wrote on last edited by EmpressMango
                            #3856

                            Sure! The clothes are kinda more challenging, but I'll manage it. Guess I'm doing this now XD. I'll post updates when I make progress!

                            Feelin..bleh

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • greasywhatG
                              greasywhatG
                              greasywhat
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #3857

                              Does anyone have the files for this?
                              7008220c-a3de-4586-bec9-4a21b6dcbbfc_vrchat_2025-04-18_20-37-35.jpg
                              goxt0hfw4aa_uic.jpg

                              StolasGoetiaS 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • yaoifulY
                                yaoifulY
                                yaoiful
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #3858

                                bump red panda frenni

                                ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                                ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                                ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • crampterC
                                  crampterC
                                  crampter
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #3859

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • fØLLy.404F fØLLy.404

                                    @RAAAAAAAA it's the same body texture that Bonfie uses! just use the same material of Bonfie's body 😄

                                    mischievousM
                                    mischievousM
                                    mischievous
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #3860

                                    @fØLLy.404 Oh man it was obvious 😭Thank you so much! ❤

                                    sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • greasywhatG greasywhat

                                      Does anyone have the files for this?
                                      7008220c-a3de-4586-bec9-4a21b6dcbbfc_vrchat_2025-04-18_20-37-35.jpg
                                      goxt0hfw4aa_uic.jpg

                                      StolasGoetiaS
                                      StolasGoetiaS
                                      StolasGoetia
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #3861

                                      @greasywhat i have all of nitronate's models, i'll drop them in a moment

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      👀
                                      1
                                      • StolasGoetiaS
                                        StolasGoetiaS
                                        StolasGoetia
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #3862

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                        here is all of nitronate's thicc fnc edits

                                        greasywhatG 1 Reply Last reply
                                        🤗
                                        3
                                        • khotpa1K
                                          khotpa1K
                                          khotpa1
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #3863
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular