Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.8m Views 534 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SOGUNDEEZS
    SOGUNDEEZS
    SOGUNDEEZ
    wrote on last edited by
    #3428

    im gonna be selling blacklight version of the redesigns(and the ones that come out next as well) some time this week for low prices since its just textures, tho not much work will be done on type 0 due to the blacklight version of it is same color except the hat, bow and clothes would be purple

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SOGUNDEEZS
      SOGUNDEEZS
      SOGUNDEEZ
      wrote on last edited by
      #3429

      also been doing my friends oc/colors of the oc onto the models as well. i dont charge for anything my prices range from 4-10 and thats as high as ill go for doing textures

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • bennywormB bennyworm

        You guys know anyone whose selling textures of the new fnc girls that’s not ladypumpkinn(I have their bonfie already 😭)

        KokomimoK
        KokomimoK
        Kokomimo
        wrote on last edited by
        #3430

        @bennyworm i'm selling a few c9c3be68-42da-4230-b8dc-932983cb6dc9-image.jpeg

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • bennywormB bennyworm

          You guys know anyone whose selling textures of the new fnc girls that’s not ladypumpkinn(I have their bonfie already 😭)

          Imnotaripper.I
          Imnotaripper.I
          Imnotaripper.
          wrote on last edited by Imnotaripper.
          #3431

          @bennyworm undead.ari is but all her textures are kinda buns, I only really like their Lefty… Though it’s a personal opinion, here’s a link to their page, maybe you might find something you like here https://ko-fi.com/K3K3K2UJW/shop

          If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
          P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          😑
          2
          • Imnotaripper.I
            Imnotaripper.I
            Imnotaripper.
            wrote on last edited by Imnotaripper.
            #3432

            oh and Luno has some retextures, though her spring animatronics feel like basically hue shifts with little purple highlights added to their hair, but they did put effort into a Sugar Skull Type 0
            https://ko-fi.com/C0C4Y9XCI/shop
            Luno’s page

            Edit: I like how Luno assumes I don’t do textures. Only reason why I haven’t been caught is i’m not an idiot who mixes my socials and ripper life together. I said they felt like they were hue shifts, not that they actually were. 🙂

            If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
            P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

            1 Reply Last reply
            😑
            0
            • bennywormB bennyworm

              You guys know anyone whose selling textures of the new fnc girls that’s not ladypumpkinn(I have their bonfie already 😭)

              KokomimoK
              KokomimoK
              Kokomimo
              wrote on last edited by
              #3433

              @bennyworm I'd also recommend Reinblau, they made a funtime frenni recently https://payhip.com/b/Y2Ssa

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                @bennyworm undead.ari is but all her textures are kinda buns, I only really like their Lefty… Though it’s a personal opinion, here’s a link to their page, maybe you might find something you like here https://ko-fi.com/K3K3K2UJW/shop

                S
                S
                Silence-056
                wrote on last edited by
                #3434

                @Imnotaripper. Took a look, Frenni's Bedhead looks very nice.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • bennywormB bennyworm

                  You guys know anyone whose selling textures of the new fnc girls that’s not ladypumpkinn(I have their bonfie already 😭)

                  yaoifulY
                  yaoifulY
                  yaoiful
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #3435

                  @bennyworm if its not too much trouble could you share the texture you have ?

                  ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                  ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                  ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                  bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • yaoifulY yaoiful

                    @bennyworm if its not too much trouble could you share the texture you have ?

                    bennywormB
                    bennywormB
                    bennyworm
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #3436

                    @ghetsisgooner I cannn, give me a moment it’s like one am where I am 😭

                    Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                    yaoifulY w a hW 2 Replies Last reply
                    2
                    • bennywormB bennyworm

                      @ghetsisgooner I cannn, give me a moment it’s like one am where I am 😭

                      yaoifulY
                      yaoifulY
                      yaoiful
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #3437

                      @bennyworm tysm!! and take ur time no rush

                      ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                      ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                      ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Ript_coreR
                        Ript_coreR
                        Ript_core
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #3438

                        I’m trying to make Bonfie able to mix and match its outfits, but I can’t figure out how to keep the casual outfit visible when both are active. Also, the blendshapes don’t seem to work for the casual outfit when it’s enabled. Any tips or help would be appreciated.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • bennywormB bennyworm

                          @ghetsisgooner I cannn, give me a moment it’s like one am where I am 😭

                          w a hW
                          w a hW
                          w a h
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #3439

                          @bennyworm will you be putting it here?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • bennywormB bennyworm

                            Was bear 5 Frenni texture ever done or is that a personal?

                            Phantomcraft07P
                            Phantomcraft07P
                            Phantomcraft07
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #3440

                            @bennyworm Fren5 creator here

                            im almost done, it just needs a few tweaks and thats all 🙂

                            bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • A
                              A
                              aceisnumberone
                              wrote on last edited by aceisnumberone
                              #3441

                              the “fixed” version of vibapop femboy bun is still a little broken, the avi has lots of sounds which dont work properly, and animations and locomotion also seems to be a bit broken, probably due to the avi being made in unity 2019 and a very old vrc sdk

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • PixelpaxilP
                                PixelpaxilP
                                Pixelpaxil
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #3442

                                Edit I made using @kokomimo textures, what do ya'll think of toy Bonfie?
                                a6fcc7fb-d868-481e-af2b-1b14b747e122-image.jpeg

                                Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                McToddM KokomimoK spiderfuckerS 3 Replies Last reply
                                4
                                • Toy chicaT
                                  Toy chicaT
                                  Toy chica
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #3443

                                  She looks cute

                                  Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • PixelpaxilP
                                    PixelpaxilP
                                    Pixelpaxil
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #3444

                                    Thank you, I'm also putting on a third outfit so lets hope it works, fingers crossed and all

                                    d09e8ce8-c787-4411-b5f2-15d6982812b7-image.jpeg

                                    Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                    bennywormB Unknown SenderU Kk_KkK 3 Replies Last reply
                                    3
                                    • Toy chicaT
                                      Toy chicaT
                                      Toy chica
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #3445

                                      Its your oc or

                                      Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

                                        chikunewface1.png
                                        chikunewhoodie.png
                                        true.. shes so fat..

                                        opulentdreamerO
                                        opulentdreamerO
                                        opulentdreamer
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #3446

                                        @ThatToastyBun they changed her!?!??!?! what?!?!??!?!?!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • PawzP
                                          PawzP
                                          Pawz
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #3447

                                          If there is anything kofi or payhip like the files i sent let me know and ill try my best to get them and send em here!

                                          meow or wtv a cat says

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular