Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • casperthegh0ztC
    casperthegh0ztC
    casperthegh0zt
    wrote on last edited by casperthegh0zt
    #3348

    so uhm, stupid question to ask here but would anyone here upload/optimize for quest the vibapop bunny femboyo to my vrc account..? it'd be greatly appreciated since i have no pc and a shitty laptop that barely runs a browser : p

    1 Reply Last reply
    👀
    0
    • doll.zipD doll.zip

      @SOGUNDEEZ soon! most likely Frenni some time tonight.

      SOGUNDEEZS
      SOGUNDEEZS
      SOGUNDEEZ
      wrote on last edited by
      #3349

      @TADCGANGLE cool, also yes id be interested

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • KokomimoK
        KokomimoK
        Kokomimo
        wrote on last edited by
        #3350

        Does anyone have any good servers for creators, like obviously I dont want to be that guy who's like ooo buy my stuff, I'll give my textures out and stuff, but I'm trying to make some kind of money,

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KokomimoK
          KokomimoK
          Kokomimo
          wrote on last edited by
          #3351

          I highkey got booted from Krazy's server because they found out I was a ripper, but like, idk dawg I dont have money to buy models, which I guess seems counterintuitive because I'm on here

          tennisonT 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • KokomimoK Kokomimo

            I highkey got booted from Krazy's server because they found out I was a ripper, but like, idk dawg I dont have money to buy models, which I guess seems counterintuitive because I'm on here

            tennisonT
            tennisonT
            tennison
            wrote on last edited by
            #3352

            @Kokomimo might have to slide in incognito but you could try The Eden Apis? It's a big enough erp community that maybe you can get some ppl to buy your stuff and fly under the radar about being here.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • max_mogege83M max_mogege83

              https://ko-fi.com/s/4c870c44b0 we need the full pack with the 3 girls dress
              d0a7ec79-4f82-47df-afcc-d82795470223-image.jpeg

              60meru096
              60meru096
              60meru09
              wrote on last edited by
              #3353

              @max_mogege83

              i hope someone has this we need itttttttt

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • max_mogege83M max_mogege83

                https://ko-fi.com/s/4c870c44b0 we need the full pack with the 3 girls dress
                d0a7ec79-4f82-47df-afcc-d82795470223-image.jpeg

                TheUnnamedT
                TheUnnamedT
                TheUnnamed
                wrote on last edited by
                #3354

                @max_mogege83
                Here ya go! ❤
                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                Password: Dress

                Gimmie Rep| I post assets and models from time to time I'm a lil silly!|

                S phoenix_millsP 2 Replies Last reply
                💗
                12
                • TheUnnamedT TheUnnamed

                  @max_mogege83
                  Here ya go! ❤
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  Password: Dress

                  S
                  S
                  SomethingAnon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #3355

                  @TheUnnamed Now we need someone who can make these into an additional toggle on the avatars.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • CorykindasusvroC
                    CorykindasusvroC
                    Corykindasusvro
                    wrote on last edited by Corykindasusvro
                    #3356

                    Has anyone been able to figure out how fix Frenni’s blush still being stuck on her ears on quest while it’s toggled off 😭?

                    You’re an Incredible person you are a blessing in this world. 🌎 💝💐🌸💖💕
                    Signed : A Silly Trans Woman 💝💎

                    bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CorykindasusvroC Corykindasusvro

                      Has anyone been able to figure out how fix Frenni’s blush still being stuck on her ears on quest while it’s toggled off 😭?

                      bennywormB
                      bennywormB
                      bennyworm
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #3357

                      @Corykindasusvro Take her body material and put it on her ear

                      Then add her FX controller in the right tab and go to animator then to animation, then scroll down until you see the animation for Blush, from there fix the animation by adding the blush material to the avi(Make sure the blush material is transparent, to do this do Materials>>>Vrchat>>>Particle>>>Addtive) make sure it looks good(Yes it’ll be on her ears so it’s good) and then try out the blush toggle in gesture manager!

                      Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                      CorykindasusvroC 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • bennywormB bennyworm

                        @Corykindasusvro Take her body material and put it on her ear

                        Then add her FX controller in the right tab and go to animator then to animation, then scroll down until you see the animation for Blush, from there fix the animation by adding the blush material to the avi(Make sure the blush material is transparent, to do this do Materials>>>Vrchat>>>Particle>>>Addtive) make sure it looks good(Yes it’ll be on her ears so it’s good) and then try out the blush toggle in gesture manager!

                        CorykindasusvroC
                        CorykindasusvroC
                        Corykindasusvro
                        wrote on last edited by Corykindasusvro
                        #3358

                        @bennyworm Thankk Youu so muchh it worked 😭🙏💙

                        You’re an Incredible person you are a blessing in this world. 🌎 💝💐🌸💖💕
                        Signed : A Silly Trans Woman 💝💎

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ThatToastyBunT
                          ThatToastyBunT
                          ThatToastyBun
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #3359

                          so uh.. those pesky fazclaire's.. right..?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • tittiesenjoyerT
                            tittiesenjoyerT
                            tittiesenjoyer
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #3360

                            I just want chiku

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • ThatToastyBunT
                              ThatToastyBunT
                              ThatToastyBun
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #3361

                              chikunewface1.png
                              chikunewhoodie.png
                              true.. shes so fat..

                              KokomimoK VeliciousV tittiesenjoyerT KaydenceK SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS 6 Replies Last reply
                              8
                              • WhiffleBallBatW
                                WhiffleBallBatW
                                WhiffleBallBat
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #3362

                                i need marie so bad......

                                Here for a good time, not a long time.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

                                  chikunewface1.png
                                  chikunewhoodie.png
                                  true.. shes so fat..

                                  KokomimoK
                                  KokomimoK
                                  Kokomimo
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #3363

                                  @ThatToastyBun I long for her the way sailor's girlfrends do, with a little portrait in my hand as I shed a single tear waiting for her

                                  (she's my favorite)

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • KokomimoK
                                    KokomimoK
                                    Kokomimo
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #3364

                                    Also, I made another retexture if you guys are interested. Here are the renders

                                    circusbonfeprofile.png
                                    fullbodycircusbonfie.png

                                    DL link
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    Kk_KkK GLaDoSG C A horny V-TuberA 5 Replies Last reply
                                    💖
                                    7
                                    • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                                      Also, I made another retexture if you guys are interested. Here are the renders

                                      circusbonfeprofile.png
                                      fullbodycircusbonfie.png

                                      DL link
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Kk_KkK
                                      Kk_KkK
                                      Kk_Kk
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #3365

                                      @Kokomimo This is so pretty!! I absolutely adore it!!

                                      ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹
                                      ᴴᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᴳⁱᵛᵉ ᴬⁿᵈ ᴿᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛᵉ! ~
                                      ˙ . ꒷ 🍰 .
                                      ᴹᵘᶜʰ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᵗᵒᵒ ᴬˡˡ ! ~<3
                                      ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹

                                      KokomimoK 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Kk_KkK Kk_Kk

                                        @Kokomimo This is so pretty!! I absolutely adore it!!

                                        KokomimoK
                                        KokomimoK
                                        Kokomimo
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #3366

                                        @Kk_Kk thank youu! 99e2463e-5721-4edb-9db9-265b39fbe84e-image.jpeg

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        💓 💗
                                        0
                                        • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

                                          chikunewface1.png
                                          chikunewhoodie.png
                                          true.. shes so fat..

                                          VeliciousV
                                          VeliciousV
                                          Velicious
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #3367

                                          @ThatToastyBun Nah, she’s not fat she’s just really, REALLY THICC. Like, very much.

                                          ThatToastyBunT 1 Reply Last reply
                                          💗
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular