Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.8m Views 533 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • max_mogege83M
    max_mogege83M
    max_mogege83
    wrote on last edited by
    #2193

    that cat one is so cuteee TwT aaaaaaaaaaaaah

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • lovenightskyL
      lovenightskyL
      lovenightsky
      wrote on last edited by
      #2194

      i agree cat is adorable

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • lovenightskyL
        lovenightskyL
        lovenightsky
        wrote on last edited by
        #2195

        ik how to do FT

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • lucky_sutaL
          lucky_sutaL
          lucky_suta
          wrote on last edited by
          #2196

          forgot this
          WF.PNG
          SDFG.PNG
          gh.PNG
          efg.PNG

          fnia creators nightmare

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • lucky_sutaL
            lucky_sutaL
            lucky_suta
            wrote on last edited by
            #2197

            my panda and doberman

            fnia creators nightmare

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • lucky_sutaL lucky_suta

              bz.PNG
              wef.PNG
              righht.PNG
              front.PNG
              wef - Copy.PNG
              ,jkkfgvkd - Copy.PNG

              GLaDoSG
              GLaDoSG
              GLaDoS
              wrote on last edited by
              #2198

              @lucky_suta damn i want that cat one so bad!

              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⣤⣶⣶⣶⣦⡄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
              ⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣶⣝⡻⣿⣿⣇⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
              ⠀⣠⡿⠿⢿⣛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠙⠿⢸⣿⣿⡷⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀
              ⠀⣶⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⢟⣼⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣾⣿⠛⣻⣿⠀⢸⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀⢸⣿⠟⢻⣿⡇⠘⠛⣿⣿⠛⠛⢀⣿⡟⠀⢰⣿⡇⠀⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⢰⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀
              ⠠⣿⣿⣟⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢋⣾⣿⣬⣿⣇⠀⢠⣿⡿⠿⠿⠋⠀⣾⡿⠛⠛⠇⠀⣾⣿⠿⣿⣯⠀⠀⢠⣿⡏⠀⠀⢸⣿⠃⠀⣼⣿⠀⢰⣿⡿⢿⣿⡅⠀⣾⣿⠛⠛⠇⠀
              ⠀⣿⢯⣾⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠿⠟⠉⠉⠿⠿⠀⠸⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠰⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠠⠿⠇⠠⠿⠯⠀⠀⠸⠿⠁⠀⠀⠘⠿⣷⡾⠿⠃⠀⠼⠿⠀⠸⠿⠅⠠⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠀
              ⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡼⣦⣄⢀⣀⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⡿⠁⠀⡆⠀⠀⢀⣶⡄⠀⢰⣖⣲⠀⢠⡖⠒⡆⠀⢰⣖⡦⠀⢀⣴⡄⠀⠒⣶⠒⠀⣰⠖⢲⠀⠀⣶⣲⠄⠀⡆⠀⢰⣒⡂⠀⣶⣒⡆⠀
              ⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⡇⣿⣿⣷⣮⣻⢿⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠓⠲⠀⠞⠉⠹⠀⠘⠓⠚⠀⠈⠳⠖⠃⠀⠸⠀⠗⠀⠞⠉⠹⠂⠀⠻⠀⠀⠘⠲⠞⠀⠀⠇⠘⠆⠀⠇⠀⠘⠒⠆⠀⠓⠶⠃⠀
              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠘⠿⠿⠿⠟⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

              AliceLuvA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • GLaDoSG GLaDoS

                @lucky_suta damn i want that cat one so bad!

                AliceLuvA
                AliceLuvA
                AliceLuv
                wrote on last edited by
                #2199

                @C-y-n EEEE I AGREEEEEE

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Kerigan_ReiganK Kerigan_Reigan

                  Hi guys, I'm sorry for being away for so long. I was in the hospital for some circumstances, but now I'm back, finished my business, and I'm already preparing to release or release earlier on the 27th Some non cryptia avatar but very cool only need time and im givin you image what incoming right now
                  Без названия59_20251025154527.png

                  Kerigan_ReiganK
                  Kerigan_ReiganK
                  Kerigan_Reigan
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #2200

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  And this moment its finally here sorry for make you guys wait but i take a break of making avatar because of some accident what punch me litteraly to death if you want hear story just dm me in ripper because i don't want cry in internet and handle my irl problems in irl.

                  All kyuubi variaton saske and madara armor version have 2handelweapon prefab but for original maliketh i make just simple take mesh of her weapon and drag in to hand bone

                  for package you just need Sps, Vrcfury, And but first at all your unity project need to be new not on old SDK because i also update so its end for all just Upload and be happy.

                  F 1 Reply Last reply
                  7
                  • jamjam_128J
                    jamjam_128J
                    jamjam_128
                    wrote on last edited by jamjam_128
                    #2201

                    I don’t know if it’s this is the right place to put this,but does anybody have the new picture from cryptia subscribe star???

                    Imnotaripper.I jamjam_128J 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • lucky_sutaL lucky_suta

                      bz.PNG
                      wef.PNG
                      righht.PNG
                      front.PNG
                      wef - Copy.PNG
                      ,jkkfgvkd - Copy.PNG

                      ThatGuyBucketsT
                      ThatGuyBucketsT
                      ThatGuyBuckets
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #2202

                      @lucky_suta I need the cat so bad!!!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • jamjam_128J jamjam_128

                        I don’t know if it’s this is the right place to put this,but does anybody have the new picture from cryptia subscribe star???

                        Imnotaripper.I
                        Imnotaripper.I
                        Imnotaripper.
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #2203

                        @jamjam_128 There’s finally some sort of activity!? 😮

                        If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                        P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                        jamjam_128J 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                          @jamjam_128 There’s finally some sort of activity!? 😮

                          jamjam_128J
                          jamjam_128J
                          jamjam_128
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #2204

                          @Imnotaripper. Yes

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • bennywormB
                            bennywormB
                            bennyworm
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #2205

                            Just 1 image though 😭

                            Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                            jamjam_128J 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • bennywormB bennyworm

                              Just 1 image though 😭

                              jamjam_128J
                              jamjam_128J
                              jamjam_128
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #2206

                              @bennyworm yeah☹️☹️☹️☹️

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • jamjam_128J jamjam_128

                                I don’t know if it’s this is the right place to put this,but does anybody have the new picture from cryptia subscribe star???

                                jamjam_128J
                                jamjam_128J
                                jamjam_128
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #2207

                                And also forgot to mention if somebody could share the picture

                                Just really curious on what it is and I don’t have money☹️

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • G
                                  G
                                  GoogilyMoogily
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #2208

                                  I wanna know what excuse she has/j

                                  can someone share the contents of the post, photo and the text im curious

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • max_mogege83M
                                    max_mogege83M
                                    max_mogege83
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #2209

                                    hope that MEANS that the people that bought the old ones will get THE NEW ONES for free still (i have paid for the old ones too yeah)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • max_mogege83M
                                      max_mogege83M
                                      max_mogege83
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #2210

                                      if cryptia doesnt do that, they are a scammer fr
                                      435ed2ec-c068-4316-8593-7e0178d0e04b-image.jpeg

                                      tittiesenjoyerT Protagonist.P 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • U2A6A5U
                                        U2A6A5U
                                        U2A6A5
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #2211

                                        @Frenni-Fuzclaire LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1000001701.jpg

                                        All hail Zamasu

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • TheFexterT
                                          TheFexterT
                                          TheFexter
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #2212

                                          @Frenni-Fuzclaire Yeah, but we aren't in the dark anymore

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular