Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Protagonist.P
    Protagonist.P
    Protagonist.
    Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #1902

    i need this avi https://x.com/BunnyCurves_/status/2008350702666489932?s=20

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • cococuitC
      cococuitC
      cococuit
      wrote on last edited by
      #1903

      Wondering if anyone has a fixed version of this? I continue to get "vrcprehooksup failed" no matter what I try and do. Tried scrolling to find one but some links weren't working anymore.
      image.png

      Petr SmusingP 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ThatGuyBucketsT
        ThatGuyBucketsT
        ThatGuyBuckets
        wrote on last edited by
        #1904

        Curious if anyone has this?
        VRChat_2025-12-17_17-37-01.361_1080x1920.png

        Petr SmusingP BungusEnjoyer442B 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

          G9cbFLjWQAEFRUZ.png
          G98YL80XkAAfAcH.png
          guys.......

          KokomimoK
          KokomimoK
          Kokomimo
          wrote on last edited by
          #1905

          @hoobadoober the female edit is so peakkk

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • bennywormB
            bennywormB
            bennyworm
            wrote on last edited by
            #1906

            Does anyone have the files to this? Apparently it’s all one avi
            SPOILER_VRChat_2026-01-09_13-05-30.544_1920x1080.jpeg
            SPOILER_VRChat_2026-01-09_12-54-19.118_1920x1080.jpeg
            SPOILER_VRChat_2026-01-09_12-27-44.119_1920x1080.jpeg

            Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

            Petr SmusingP 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • cococuitC cococuit

              Wondering if anyone has a fixed version of this? I continue to get "vrcprehooksup failed" no matter what I try and do. Tried scrolling to find one but some links weren't working anymore.
              image.png

              Petr SmusingP
              Petr SmusingP
              Petr Smusing
              wrote on last edited by Petr Smusing
              #1907

              @cococuit thats a hand gesture thing you gotta remove.
              to make it brief, it's a hand animation that makes every finger move more..."fluid".

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ThatGuyBucketsT ThatGuyBuckets

                Curious if anyone has this?
                VRChat_2025-12-17_17-37-01.361_1080x1920.png

                Petr SmusingP
                Petr SmusingP
                Petr Smusing
                wrote on last edited by
                #1908

                @ThatGuyBuckets thats a rare thing if i'm not mistaken, if not i'm dumb but idk.

                MyFriendlySparkM 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • bennywormB bennyworm

                  Does anyone have the files to this? Apparently it’s all one avi
                  SPOILER_VRChat_2026-01-09_13-05-30.544_1920x1080.jpeg
                  SPOILER_VRChat_2026-01-09_12-54-19.118_1920x1080.jpeg
                  SPOILER_VRChat_2026-01-09_12-27-44.119_1920x1080.jpeg

                  Petr SmusingP
                  Petr SmusingP
                  Petr Smusing
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #1909

                  @bennyworm style wise looks oddly familiar but i haven't seen files around yet.

                  bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Petr SmusingP Petr Smusing

                    @bennyworm style wise looks oddly familiar but i haven't seen files around yet.

                    bennywormB
                    bennywormB
                    bennyworm
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #1910

                    @Petr-Smusing I found the images from a discord server who wished to trade, but they only traded in public Vrchat avatars and I personally don’t like that, but I’ll probably make a thread for them

                    Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                    Petr SmusingP 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bennywormB bennyworm

                      @Petr-Smusing I found the images from a discord server who wished to trade, but they only traded in public Vrchat avatars and I personally don’t like that, but I’ll probably make a thread for them

                      Petr SmusingP
                      Petr SmusingP
                      Petr Smusing
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #1911

                      @bennyworm i never really found anything worth about trading avis, deadass sounds like scamming...
                      one thing is sharing avis and trying to help eachother out on fixing something, the other is being some form of tf2 scammer who trades specific avis for other avis..
                      i'd rather try to help and get nothing or share the stuff i know instead of going for such wierd stuff.

                      bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Petr SmusingP Petr Smusing

                        @bennyworm i never really found anything worth about trading avis, deadass sounds like scamming...
                        one thing is sharing avis and trying to help eachother out on fixing something, the other is being some form of tf2 scammer who trades specific avis for other avis..
                        i'd rather try to help and get nothing or share the stuff i know instead of going for such wierd stuff.

                        bennywormB
                        bennywormB
                        bennyworm
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #1912

                        @Petr-Smusing God I hate trading Avis, I don’t mind giving out files if you’re nice, which they are most of the time or giving out unity tips, but I hate trading, on top of that when I trade which is rare, they never tell me what they want so now I’m stuck with want I want from them and I have no clue what they want from me and I have nothing to offer since everyone seems to have everything that I have, or in my case, it’s a public and it’ll go down eventually

                        Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                        Petr SmusingP 1 Reply Last reply
                        😵
                        5
                        • bennywormB bennyworm

                          @Petr-Smusing God I hate trading Avis, I don’t mind giving out files if you’re nice, which they are most of the time or giving out unity tips, but I hate trading, on top of that when I trade which is rare, they never tell me what they want so now I’m stuck with want I want from them and I have no clue what they want from me and I have nothing to offer since everyone seems to have everything that I have, or in my case, it’s a public and it’ll go down eventually

                          Petr SmusingP
                          Petr SmusingP
                          Petr Smusing
                          wrote on last edited by Petr Smusing
                          #1913

                          @bennyworm holy shit how many times i've seen that happen in this website, it's insanity.
                          remember one person "gatekeeping" a model and wanted something else in return as a form of trade and some madman just went out to post like 2 \ 3 pics of different avis...
                          i'm not willing to go deeper than that, it tires me to think about the stupidity of it.

                          bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
                          😫
                          0
                          • Petr SmusingP Petr Smusing

                            @bennyworm holy shit how many times i've seen that happen in this website, it's insanity.
                            remember one person "gatekeeping" a model and wanted something else in return as a form of trade and some madman just went out to post like 2 \ 3 pics of different avis...
                            i'm not willing to go deeper than that, it tires me to think about the stupidity of it.

                            bennywormB
                            bennywormB
                            bennyworm
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #1914

                            @Petr-Smusing If I’m that desperate for im just gonna take a picture of it and reverse image it, which is what I did before I came here and asked but that led me to nowhere 😭

                            Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Petr SmusingP
                              Petr SmusingP
                              Petr Smusing
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #1915

                              it might not be related to cryptia stuff, but i've been searching for an avi that is used in a couple of games like l4d2 for instance, tried to start unity and blender because of it, didn't manage to make it work properly even after months of reverse engineering...
                              turns out the original owner of the model passed it to someone else, a user knows this new owner but prefers to keep their friendship.
                              i'm not mad at them, just disappointed i still gotta try and make a stupid model work at all.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • greasywhatG
                                greasywhatG
                                greasywhat
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #1916

                                Does anyone have a unitypackage of all of the FNC characters with no hair? Been wanting to put different hairstyles for some time but have no clue how to without blender.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                👀
                                0
                                • Dr hoboD
                                  Dr hoboD
                                  Dr hobo
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #1917

                                  Anyone have a version of cryptia’s Angel dust that doesn’t break in blender?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ThatGuyBucketsT ThatGuyBuckets

                                    Curious if anyone has this?
                                    VRChat_2025-12-17_17-37-01.361_1080x1920.png

                                    BungusEnjoyer442B
                                    BungusEnjoyer442B
                                    BungusEnjoyer442
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #1918

                                    @ThatGuyBuckets So manny good models and i have none :[

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Petr SmusingP Petr Smusing

                                      @ThatGuyBuckets thats a rare thing if i'm not mistaken, if not i'm dumb but idk.

                                      MyFriendlySparkM
                                      MyFriendlySparkM
                                      MyFriendlySpark
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #1919

                                      @Petr-Smusing I believe this is Jaiyden, I have a file to it and I can upload it here. Though I have never been able to get it uploaded.

                                      Petr SmusingP 1 Reply Last reply
                                      👀
                                      0
                                      • MyFriendlySparkM MyFriendlySpark

                                        @Petr-Smusing I believe this is Jaiyden, I have a file to it and I can upload it here. Though I have never been able to get it uploaded.

                                        Petr SmusingP
                                        Petr SmusingP
                                        Petr Smusing
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #1920

                                        @MyFriendlySpark probably the people in here are waiting for that to happen

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • MyFriendlySparkM
                                          MyFriendlySparkM
                                          MyFriendlySpark
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #1921

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content] This should be the avatar if not, I apologize.

                                          fØLLy.404F 1 Reply Last reply
                                          👀
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular