Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Toy chicaT
    Toy chicaT
    Toy chica
    wrote on last edited by
    #1633

    Good luck if he finds out you are done

    Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

    1 Reply Last reply
    -4
    • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

      Found! ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (pixeldrain.com) A1's Frenni Oc Damien

      SecretJuwsS
      SecretJuwsS
      SecretJuws
      wrote on last edited by
      #1634

      @Imnotaripper. Thanks Bud

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • GirlG
        GirlG
        Girl
        wrote on last edited by Girl
        #1635

        Does anyone have a .unitypackage file for this female version to a1โ€™s damien oc? https://x.com/a1animatronic_/status/1951745427868655855?s=61

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Spindasher432S
          Spindasher432S
          Spindasher432
          wrote on last edited by
          #1636

          hey, so does anyone have a public avi of this guy
          f27cded4-1a41-4ea9-ad12-38cd5662b76d_nicholasbg_5.png

          mischievousM CodeGiver_01C 2 Replies Last reply
          -2
          • Spindasher432S Spindasher432

            hey, so does anyone have a public avi of this guy
            f27cded4-1a41-4ea9-ad12-38cd5662b76d_nicholasbg_5.png

            mischievousM
            mischievousM
            mischievous
            wrote on last edited by mischievous
            #1637

            @Spindasher432 why do people keep putting non cryptia avatars in this thread lol? /genq
            https://forum.ripper.store/post/1245498 here u go tho

            sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

            SecretJuwsS 1 Reply Last reply
            ๐Ÿ‘
            5
            • Spindasher432S Spindasher432

              hey, so does anyone have a public avi of this guy
              f27cded4-1a41-4ea9-ad12-38cd5662b76d_nicholasbg_5.png

              CodeGiver_01C
              CodeGiver_01C
              CodeGiver_01
              wrote on last edited by
              #1638

              @Spindasher432 you have to use the search feature

              ๐•๐ž๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • mischievousM mischievous

                @Spindasher432 why do people keep putting non cryptia avatars in this thread lol? /genq
                https://forum.ripper.store/post/1245498 here u go tho

                SecretJuwsS
                SecretJuwsS
                SecretJuws
                wrote on last edited by SecretJuws
                #1639

                @RAAAAAAAA Well that becouse this thread is LOOOOONG time not cryptia only its just overall any fnia related content. I mean the main google-drive has just bunch of fnia edits and OCยดs for example ๐Ÿ˜„ Hope that answears your question even if it was rhetorical question have a good one mate (However i see what you mean if you dont know the creator of this dead bunny = they are basically fnia creator buuuuut yeah people should learn how to use search bar more ngl)

                mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • SecretJuwsS SecretJuws

                  @RAAAAAAAA Well that becouse this thread is LOOOOONG time not cryptia only its just overall any fnia related content. I mean the main google-drive has just bunch of fnia edits and OCยดs for example ๐Ÿ˜„ Hope that answears your question even if it was rhetorical question have a good one mate (However i see what you mean if you dont know the creator of this dead bunny = they are basically fnia creator buuuuut yeah people should learn how to use search bar more ngl)

                  mischievousM
                  mischievousM
                  mischievous
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #1640

                  @SecretJuws Nah, it was a genuine question! And I mean even if the drive has OCs, it's still fnia/cryptia avatars which I count since it fits with the theme of being Cryptia-made since that's what the point of this thread is "CRYPTIA AVATARS"! It's just that when I was scrolling through this thread, I kept seeing SO many people asking for/linking non Cryptia related items and I was really confused because one quick search of the avatar you're asking for should show it isn't at all made by Cryptia at all- OR already exists lmfao

                  I just think it's a tad amusing if anything else but yeah, more people need to use the search bar before asking lmfao โค

                  I wrote Cryptia so many times in this message that it started to look wrong lmfao

                  sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                  SecretJuwsS 1 Reply Last reply
                  ๐Ÿ‘ผ
                  5
                  • DarlingCordeliaD
                    DarlingCordeliaD
                    DarlingCordelia
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #1641

                    Gn24N4SWcAAbeuN.jpg (Allegedly)

                    I like monsters and cute things<3

                    bennywormB uniqueoneU 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • DarlingCordeliaD DarlingCordelia

                      Gn24N4SWcAAbeuN.jpg (Allegedly)

                      bennywormB
                      bennywormB
                      bennyworm
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #1642

                      @DarlingCordelia whyโ€™d you cover up the little idiot ๐Ÿ˜ญ

                      Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                      DarlingCordeliaD 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • bennywormB bennyworm

                        @DarlingCordelia whyโ€™d you cover up the little idiot ๐Ÿ˜ญ

                        DarlingCordeliaD
                        DarlingCordeliaD
                        DarlingCordelia
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #1643

                        @bennyworm I'll redo it
                        :3

                        I like monsters and cute things<3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • DarlingCordeliaD
                          DarlingCordeliaD
                          DarlingCordelia
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #1644

                          Gn24N4SWcAAbeuN (1).jpg (Still Alleged)

                          I like monsters and cute things<3

                          G SSNU0S 2 Replies Last reply
                          3
                          • mischievousM mischievous

                            @SecretJuws Nah, it was a genuine question! And I mean even if the drive has OCs, it's still fnia/cryptia avatars which I count since it fits with the theme of being Cryptia-made since that's what the point of this thread is "CRYPTIA AVATARS"! It's just that when I was scrolling through this thread, I kept seeing SO many people asking for/linking non Cryptia related items and I was really confused because one quick search of the avatar you're asking for should show it isn't at all made by Cryptia at all- OR already exists lmfao

                            I just think it's a tad amusing if anything else but yeah, more people need to use the search bar before asking lmfao โค

                            I wrote Cryptia so many times in this message that it started to look wrong lmfao

                            SecretJuwsS
                            SecretJuwsS
                            SecretJuws
                            wrote on last edited by SecretJuws
                            #1645

                            @RAAAAAAAA Oh lol yeah i see what you mean. Thats what i meant as long as its fnia related (i personally atleast) dont really mind but ive seen so many people looking for avis in this thread even when the avis are totally unrelated to fnia in any way.

                            Imo its good that people search for fnia related stuff (like OCยดs) here becouse they atleast have chance to find it cause more people check this thread, HOWEVER i 100% agree once again that people should really use the search bar especially when it comes to known avis like the Asriel or in the past Tasque Manager, like people keep asking here when theres like 20 threads about them lol

                            Damn sorry this is so long ๐Ÿ˜„ This would be able to be said in few sentence but in written form its longer

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • DarlingCordeliaD DarlingCordelia

                              Gn24N4SWcAAbeuN (1).jpg (Still Alleged)

                              G
                              G
                              GoogilyMoogily
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #1646

                              @DarlingCordelia have hope

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Dr hoboD
                                Dr hoboD
                                Dr hobo
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #1647

                                They out yet?

                                bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A horny V-TuberA
                                  A horny V-TuberA
                                  A horny V-Tuber
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #1648

                                  no

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • Dr hoboD Dr hobo

                                    They out yet?

                                    bennywormB
                                    bennywormB
                                    bennyworm
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #1649

                                    @Dr-hobo nothing on twitter and nothing on the sub star I do believe so nope ๐Ÿ˜•

                                    Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • tittiesenjoyerT
                                      tittiesenjoyerT
                                      tittiesenjoyer
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #1650

                                      maxresdefault.jpg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • ThatToastyBunT
                                        ThatToastyBunT
                                        ThatToastyBun
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #1651

                                        RAGHHH KEEP IT COMING KEEP THE HOPE COMING DOC
                                        HOPE.png

                                        DynastyD 1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • DarlingCordeliaD
                                          DarlingCordeliaD
                                          DarlingCordelia
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #1652

                                          She must of meant next year guys

                                          I like monsters and cute things<3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular