Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

    @Gabb OH?

    CucohC
    CucohC
    Cucoh
    wrote on last edited by Cucoh
    #1624
    This post is deleted!
    ThatToastyBunT 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CucohC Cucoh
      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
      ThatToastyBunT
      ThatToastyBunT
      ThatToastyBun
      wrote on last edited by
      #1625
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • PixelpaxilP
        PixelpaxilP
        Pixelpaxil
        wrote on last edited by
        #1626

        Ooo can I also have the Relsei assets when they come out?

        Won't be online often, working a lot.

        green_greenG 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B bsandrate

          ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (drive.google.com)

          INCLUDES TWO OF THE UPDATED FNIA MODELS (CHIKU AND MARIE) AND ONE OF THE UPDATED BENDY MODELS, SUSIE AND NOELLE , FAN MADE FEMBOY MODELS AND OTHERS

          abbd7e99-ef6a-4fc2-9cc0-aea289222455-image.png

          siv2xaS
          siv2xaS
          siv2xa
          wrote on last edited by
          #1627

          @bsandrate could you give a blender file please

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GirlG
            GirlG
            Girl
            wrote on last edited by
            #1628

            Does anyone have @A1Animatronics leaked frenni files or nah?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

              it seems today, that all you see, is prophecies in movies, and fate on tv.jpg someone should totally get these assets for the goat boi :3 (don't mind the image)

              tittiesenjoyerT
              tittiesenjoyerT
              tittiesenjoyer
              wrote on last edited by tittiesenjoyer
              #1629

              @hoobadoober hey Peter do you remember the time I got cheated on in Vrchat?

              bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

                @Dynasty wait why are we saying they'll release on the 12th again.............

                DynastyD
                DynastyD
                Dynasty
                wrote on last edited by
                #1630

                @hoobadoober Highkey just a prediction + in the subscribestar she said she wants to get em out before the end of the month so #HopesNDreams

                Escaping From your purpose is impossible

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • tittiesenjoyerT tittiesenjoyer

                  @hoobadoober hey Peter do you remember the time I got cheated on in Vrchat?

                  bennywormB
                  bennywormB
                  bennyworm
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #1631

                  @tittiesenjoyer Cut to the part where he got cheated on in vrc

                  Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                    Anyone got this? IMG_2679.png (Pic is not mines)

                    Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #1632

                    Found! [register or login to view this hidden content] A1's Frenni Oc Damien

                    If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                    P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the threadโ€™s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                    SecretJuwsS C 2 Replies Last reply
                    3
                    • Toy chicaT
                      Toy chicaT
                      Toy chica
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #1633

                      Good luck if he finds out you are done

                      Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      -4
                      • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                        Found! [register or login to view this hidden content] A1's Frenni Oc Damien

                        SecretJuwsS
                        SecretJuwsS
                        SecretJuws
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #1634

                        @Imnotaripper. Thanks Bud

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • GirlG
                          GirlG
                          Girl
                          wrote on last edited by Girl
                          #1635

                          Does anyone have a .unitypackage file for this female version to a1โ€™s damien oc? https://x.com/a1animatronic_/status/1951745427868655855?s=61

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Spindasher432S
                            Spindasher432S
                            Spindasher432
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #1636

                            hey, so does anyone have a public avi of this guy
                            f27cded4-1a41-4ea9-ad12-38cd5662b76d_nicholasbg_5.png

                            mischievousM CodeGiver_01C 2 Replies Last reply
                            -2
                            • Spindasher432S Spindasher432

                              hey, so does anyone have a public avi of this guy
                              f27cded4-1a41-4ea9-ad12-38cd5662b76d_nicholasbg_5.png

                              mischievousM
                              mischievousM
                              mischievous
                              wrote on last edited by mischievous
                              #1637

                              @Spindasher432 why do people keep putting non cryptia avatars in this thread lol? /genq
                              https://forum.ripper.store/post/1245498 here u go tho

                              sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                              SecretJuwsS 1 Reply Last reply
                              ๐Ÿ‘
                              5
                              • Spindasher432S Spindasher432

                                hey, so does anyone have a public avi of this guy
                                f27cded4-1a41-4ea9-ad12-38cd5662b76d_nicholasbg_5.png

                                CodeGiver_01C
                                CodeGiver_01C
                                CodeGiver_01
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #1638

                                @Spindasher432 you have to use the search feature

                                ๐•๐ž๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • mischievousM mischievous

                                  @Spindasher432 why do people keep putting non cryptia avatars in this thread lol? /genq
                                  https://forum.ripper.store/post/1245498 here u go tho

                                  SecretJuwsS
                                  SecretJuwsS
                                  SecretJuws
                                  wrote on last edited by SecretJuws
                                  #1639

                                  @RAAAAAAAA Well that becouse this thread is LOOOOONG time not cryptia only its just overall any fnia related content. I mean the main google-drive has just bunch of fnia edits and OCยดs for example ๐Ÿ˜„ Hope that answears your question even if it was rhetorical question have a good one mate (However i see what you mean if you dont know the creator of this dead bunny = they are basically fnia creator buuuuut yeah people should learn how to use search bar more ngl)

                                  mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • SecretJuwsS SecretJuws

                                    @RAAAAAAAA Well that becouse this thread is LOOOOONG time not cryptia only its just overall any fnia related content. I mean the main google-drive has just bunch of fnia edits and OCยดs for example ๐Ÿ˜„ Hope that answears your question even if it was rhetorical question have a good one mate (However i see what you mean if you dont know the creator of this dead bunny = they are basically fnia creator buuuuut yeah people should learn how to use search bar more ngl)

                                    mischievousM
                                    mischievousM
                                    mischievous
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #1640

                                    @SecretJuws Nah, it was a genuine question! And I mean even if the drive has OCs, it's still fnia/cryptia avatars which I count since it fits with the theme of being Cryptia-made since that's what the point of this thread is "CRYPTIA AVATARS"! It's just that when I was scrolling through this thread, I kept seeing SO many people asking for/linking non Cryptia related items and I was really confused because one quick search of the avatar you're asking for should show it isn't at all made by Cryptia at all- OR already exists lmfao

                                    I just think it's a tad amusing if anything else but yeah, more people need to use the search bar before asking lmfao โค

                                    I wrote Cryptia so many times in this message that it started to look wrong lmfao

                                    sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                                    SecretJuwsS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    ๐Ÿ‘ผ
                                    5
                                    • DarlingCordeliaD
                                      DarlingCordeliaD
                                      DarlingCordelia
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #1641

                                      Gn24N4SWcAAbeuN.jpg (Allegedly)

                                      I like monsters and cute things<3

                                      bennywormB uniqueoneU 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • DarlingCordeliaD DarlingCordelia

                                        Gn24N4SWcAAbeuN.jpg (Allegedly)

                                        bennywormB
                                        bennywormB
                                        bennyworm
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #1642

                                        @DarlingCordelia whyโ€™d you cover up the little idiot ๐Ÿ˜ญ

                                        Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                                        DarlingCordeliaD 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • bennywormB bennyworm

                                          @DarlingCordelia whyโ€™d you cover up the little idiot ๐Ÿ˜ญ

                                          DarlingCordeliaD
                                          DarlingCordeliaD
                                          DarlingCordelia
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #1643

                                          @bennyworm I'll redo it
                                          :3

                                          I like monsters and cute things<3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular