Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tittiesenjoyerT
    tittiesenjoyerT
    tittiesenjoyer
    wrote on last edited by
    #1579

    I think they will release early 2026

    Seaport636S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SaggaaaaaS
      SaggaaaaaS
      Saggaaaaa
      wrote on last edited by
      #1580

      1764657188920928.jpg AAUUUUUGGGHHHHH

      1 Reply Last reply
      🤣
      6
      • Protagonist.P
        Protagonist.P
        Protagonist.
        Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #1581

        anyone seen a nsfw version of the nightguard

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • tittiesenjoyerT tittiesenjoyer

          I think they will release early 2026

          Seaport636S
          Seaport636S
          Seaport636
          wrote on last edited by
          #1582

          @tittiesenjoyer His cock better be fat bro that's all I'm sayin'

          CodeGiver_01C 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Seaport636S Seaport636

            @tittiesenjoyer His cock better be fat bro that's all I'm sayin'

            CodeGiver_01C
            CodeGiver_01C
            CodeGiver_01
            wrote on last edited by
            #1583

            @Seaport636 im sure it'll be a meat slab

            𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐫

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mischievousM
              mischievousM
              mischievous
              wrote on last edited by mischievous
              #1584

              Downloads for frennie, bonfie, and type-0 if they exist please? ❤ 🙏 (The google doc is lagging the fuck out of my everything every time I try to open it for some reason, so I can't quite look and see if the files are there lol)

              sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

              A horny V-TuberA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • mischievousM mischievous

                Downloads for frennie, bonfie, and type-0 if they exist please? ❤ 🙏 (The google doc is lagging the fuck out of my everything every time I try to open it for some reason, so I can't quite look and see if the files are there lol)

                A horny V-TuberA
                A horny V-TuberA
                A horny V-Tuber
                wrote on last edited by
                #1585

                @RAAAAAAAA Bonfie wasn't ripped yet, so no link for her yet.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • PotatoBirdP PotatoBird

                  Desperately need if anyone has anything about this
                  hvtrs82f-mgdka2cdksaopdcpr.png

                  CucohC
                  CucohC
                  Cucoh
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #1586

                  @PotatoBird haoly shit- NEED. Do we got the avatar creators username? >.>

                  when the booty 2 fattt.... urhhh..

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A horny V-TuberA
                    A horny V-TuberA
                    A horny V-Tuber
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #1587

                    December 5th, no update, no models.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                      Change the unity build version to this and then it will work
                      image.png

                      it'll work
                      d98bfa44-d8d2-4fb8-af57-23e58b0c3266-image.png

                      bennywormB
                      bennywormB
                      bennyworm
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #1588

                      @Imnotaripper. Was a 2022 version of this bunny ever made? I don't have unity 2019 .~.

                      Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                      Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • bennywormB bennyworm

                        @Imnotaripper. Was a 2022 version of this bunny ever made? I don't have unity 2019 .~.

                        Imnotaripper.I
                        Imnotaripper.I
                        Imnotaripper.
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #1589

                        @bennyworm you can download the older builds of unity^.^

                        If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                        P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Toy chicaT
                          Toy chicaT
                          Toy chica
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #1590

                          Screenshot_2025-11-30-18-37-34-35_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

                          Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                          DynastyD 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Toy chicaT Toy chica

                            Screenshot_2025-11-30-18-37-34-35_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

                            DynastyD
                            DynastyD
                            Dynasty
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #1591

                            @renato.wertheim ALL IN ON DECEMBER 12TH RELEASE BABY ITS GOONING TIME

                            Escaping From your purpose is impossible

                            tittiesenjoyerT ThatToastyBunT 3 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • Toy chicaT
                              Toy chicaT
                              Toy chica
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #1592

                              Oooo

                              Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Toy chicaT
                                Toy chicaT
                                Toy chica
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #1593

                                We shall yet see that if she relese them on the 12th

                                Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • DynastyD Dynasty

                                  @renato.wertheim ALL IN ON DECEMBER 12TH RELEASE BABY ITS GOONING TIME

                                  tittiesenjoyerT
                                  tittiesenjoyerT
                                  tittiesenjoyer
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #1594

                                  @Dynasty 1000002601.jpg

                                  VoxTekV 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Protagonist.P
                                    Protagonist.P
                                    Protagonist.
                                    Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #1595

                                    yo whos gonna be posting the files here though??

                                    tittiesenjoyerT 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • tittiesenjoyerT tittiesenjoyer

                                      @Dynasty 1000002601.jpg

                                      VoxTekV
                                      VoxTekV
                                      VoxTek
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #1596

                                      @tittiesenjoyer me rn

                                      ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⊹ㅤ︶︶ㅤ૭ৎㅤ︶︶ㅤ⊹
                                      ㅤㅤㅤ ८ leaker (sumtimes ripper) ꔫა
                                      ㅤㅤㅤ ~~ helpingㅤ♡ㅤusers ~~
                                      /)/) ︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
                                      ( . .) ꒰ VoxTek ꒱ㆍ꒰ 18+ ꒱ㆍ꒰ He/They ꒱
                                      ( づ♡ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣alt text
                                      ╰ ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ ╯

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • DynastyD Dynasty

                                        @renato.wertheim ALL IN ON DECEMBER 12TH RELEASE BABY ITS GOONING TIME

                                        ThatToastyBunT
                                        ThatToastyBunT
                                        ThatToastyBun
                                        wrote on last edited by ThatToastyBun
                                        #1597

                                        @Dynasty HOPE.png

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Protagonist.P Protagonist.

                                          yo whos gonna be posting the files here though??

                                          tittiesenjoyerT
                                          tittiesenjoyerT
                                          tittiesenjoyer
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #1598

                                          @Protagonist. Don't worry I got you guys (or something else)

                                          Protagonist.P 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular