Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C
    C
    ceberis246
    wrote on last edited by
    #1107

    Anyone have the files for sally_ALT
    IMG_4047.png
    IMG_4046.png

    GoldenGraveyardG lollermsparkoL 2 Replies Last reply
    -3
    • C ceberis246

      Anyone have the files for sally_ALT
      IMG_4047.png
      IMG_4046.png

      GoldenGraveyardG
      GoldenGraveyardG
      GoldenGraveyard
      wrote on last edited by
      #1108

      @ceberis246 not the right place for that

      C 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

        cryptia posted images for her new character in the fnc pack on subscriberstar.... its the fucking cupcake

        mymelox3M
        mymelox3M
        mymelox3
        wrote on last edited by
        #1109

        @hoobadoober whats crypticas user on subscribestar ? im in the uk so i cannot access the site at all but i could search it on kemono ?

        ThatToastyBunT Petr SmusingP 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

          I could’ve sworn I posted a link with the shark but I couldn’t find it, I went to go download it and she took it down 💀 I’ll keep searching but hopefully someone else has it downloaded still
          IMG_4087.jpeg

          cheese bloodC
          cheese bloodC
          cheese blood
          wrote on last edited by cheese blood
          #1110

          @Imnotaripper. Shit costs 1$ but I'd rather get it for free, I had the file and it was also deleted, if anyone has it downloaded please pass it on, thanks

          I trade FNC models edited by me and stolen ones lol

          Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • mymelox3M mymelox3

            @hoobadoober whats crypticas user on subscribestar ? im in the uk so i cannot access the site at all but i could search it on kemono ?

            ThatToastyBunT
            ThatToastyBunT
            ThatToastyBun
            wrote on last edited by
            #1111

            @mymelox3 idk if its on kemono

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • GoldenGraveyardG GoldenGraveyard

              @ceberis246 not the right place for that

              C
              C
              ceberis246
              wrote on last edited by
              #1112

              @redhorizon09 well I got it already

              StolasGoetiaS LycorisL AtomMeAtomA 3 Replies Last reply
              1
              • cheese bloodC cheese blood

                @Imnotaripper. Shit costs 1$ but I'd rather get it for free, I had the file and it was also deleted, if anyone has it downloaded please pass it on, thanks

                Imnotaripper.I
                Imnotaripper.I
                Imnotaripper.
                wrote on last edited by Imnotaripper.
                #1113

                @cheese-blood Same💀, I had it but instead I actually bought it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • tittiesenjoyerT tittiesenjoyer

                  @Imnotaripper. Was it the HeyDGB's House Fire Support? It comes eith the low poly shark right?

                  Imnotaripper.I
                  Imnotaripper.I
                  Imnotaripper.
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #1114

                  @tittiesenjoyer Here ya go! I found the shark [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  SecretJuwsS tittiesenjoyerT 2 Replies Last reply
                  😊
                  3
                  • Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #1115
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    -1
                    • C ceberis246

                      @redhorizon09 well I got it already

                      StolasGoetiaS
                      StolasGoetiaS
                      StolasGoetia
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #1116

                      @ceberis246 share?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A AccountDelete1
                        [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                        A
                        A
                        AccountDelete1
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #1117
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Dr hoboD
                          Dr hoboD
                          Dr hobo
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #1118

                          Does anyone have a back up photo
                          Of that goat model thing that was sent here earlier

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                            @tittiesenjoyer Here ya go! I found the shark [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            SecretJuwsS
                            SecretJuwsS
                            SecretJuws
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #1119

                            @Imnotaripper. No idea why you got downvoted lol let me fix that

                            Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • SecretJuwsS SecretJuws

                              @Imnotaripper. No idea why you got downvoted lol let me fix that

                              Imnotaripper.I
                              Imnotaripper.I
                              Imnotaripper.
                              wrote on last edited by Imnotaripper.
                              #1120

                              @SecretJuws Thank you ❤ Probably cuz I shared the link before the other person above that message who was seemingly asking for something in return, the message got taken down after too

                              SecretJuwsS 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                                @SecretJuws Thank you ❤ Probably cuz I shared the link before the other person above that message who was seemingly asking for something in return, the message got taken down after too

                                SecretJuwsS
                                SecretJuwsS
                                SecretJuws
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #1121

                                @Imnotaripper. Ooh the trader guy, now that makes sense

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                                  @tittiesenjoyer Here ya go! I found the shark [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  tittiesenjoyerT
                                  tittiesenjoyerT
                                  tittiesenjoyer
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #1122

                                  @Imnotaripper. Thank you!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  ❤
                                  1
                                  • mymelox3M mymelox3

                                    @hoobadoober whats crypticas user on subscribestar ? im in the uk so i cannot access the site at all but i could search it on kemono ?

                                    Petr SmusingP
                                    Petr SmusingP
                                    Petr Smusing
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #1123

                                    @mymelox3 they ain't on kemono, only cally3D
                                    https://kemono.cr/gumroad/user/3467646621318

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Kerigan_ReiganK
                                      Kerigan_ReiganK
                                      Kerigan_Reigan
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #1124

                                      Guys who can find this are maybe make fand mad avatar i really want this damm but im to stupid to deal with blender and creating avatar from fbx
                                      image.png
                                      image.png
                                      image.png
                                      image.png
                                      image.png

                                      Petr SmusingP Imnotaripper.I lollermsparkoL 3 Replies Last reply
                                      3
                                      • Kerigan_ReiganK Kerigan_Reigan

                                        Guys who can find this are maybe make fand mad avatar i really want this damm but im to stupid to deal with blender and creating avatar from fbx
                                        image.png
                                        image.png
                                        image.png
                                        image.png
                                        image.png

                                        Petr SmusingP
                                        Petr SmusingP
                                        Petr Smusing
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #1125

                                        @Raizer-imp what in kentucky fried chica is that

                                        Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SecretJuwsS
                                          SecretJuwsS
                                          SecretJuws
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #1126

                                          Thats made by known fnia creator i (forgot the name of) and its probably gonna stay private, but i hope someone somehow gets it its peak looking scarecrow

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular