Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Nova1337N
    Nova1337N
    Nova1337
    wrote on last edited by
    #1090

    anyone got a vanny model of her? can also just be a reskin of bonnie. Only Bonnie models i found were either SFW or naked, would prefer one with a toggle

    tennisonT 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Nova1337N Nova1337

      anyone got a vanny model of her? can also just be a reskin of bonnie. Only Bonnie models i found were either SFW or naked, would prefer one with a toggle

      tennisonT
      tennisonT
      tennison
      wrote on last edited by
      #1091

      @Nova1337 a Vanny in the new artstyle Cryptia has would go foolish

      Nova1337N 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • tennisonT tennison

        @Nova1337 a Vanny in the new artstyle Cryptia has would go foolish

        Nova1337N
        Nova1337N
        Nova1337
        wrote on last edited by
        #1092

        @tennison i think most of the new avis look bad ngl, im just looking for a recolor or something

        1 Reply Last reply
        -1
        • A AccountDelete1
          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
          Imnotaripper.I
          Imnotaripper.I
          Imnotaripper.
          wrote on last edited by
          #1093

          @SereneMystic Bump!

          If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
          P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Nommable catN Nommable cat

            not my problem if yall get banned on vrc.

            Z
            Z
            zacyoung
            wrote on last edited by
            #1094

            @Nommable-cat that won't happen.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

              @SereneMystic Kemono has yet to implement the Subscribestar method so users will not get banned from substar when posting in KP - it is unknown if they will, so it is left to our brave leaker's to do it, for both artworks, models, and etc.

              catsyrup5000C
              catsyrup5000C
              catsyrup5000
              wrote on last edited by
              #1095

              @Sirlockinbottom said in RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA:

              @SereneMystic Kemono has yet to implement the Subscribestar method so users will not get banned from substar when posting in KP - it is unknown if they will, so it is left to our brave leaker's to do it, for both artworks, models, and etc.

              I do not understand why somebody would purchase/subscribe for an asset and then post the original link they were given by the creator instead of re-uploading it somewhere. Like, they know all the creator has to do is delete the link they gave, right? And they can potentially tell who you are if they make a different link for each sale. (I assume that's what is happening there. Or does Kemono require you to post original links?)

              'preciate upvotes, but if I'm just pointing at somebody else's post, go give them an upvote, too :)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ragaminnieR
                ragaminnieR
                ragaminnie
                wrote on last edited by
                #1096

                its there the Toy chica cyanu edit model?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ThatToastyBunT
                  ThatToastyBunT
                  ThatToastyBun
                  wrote on last edited by ThatToastyBun
                  #1097

                  cryptia posted images for her new character in the fnc pack on subscriberstar.... its the fucking cupcake

                  AllPeachyA tittiesenjoyerT KokomimoK mymelox3M 4 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

                    cryptia posted images for her new character in the fnc pack on subscriberstar.... its the fucking cupcake

                    AllPeachyA
                    AllPeachyA
                    AllPeachy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #1098

                    @hoobadoober the cupcake? time to wait another 7 years for the gang

                    i'll buy things that interest me if no one else has within the week of me bumping*, if i dont buy it remind me!

                    *if its actually able to be purchased

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

                      cryptia posted images for her new character in the fnc pack on subscriberstar.... its the fucking cupcake

                      tittiesenjoyerT
                      tittiesenjoyerT
                      tittiesenjoyer
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #1099

                      @hoobadoober I did see that it's pretty crazy

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • tennisonT tennison

                        GzL7pj1WkAAPNU5.png
                        God I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR THIS TORIEL CRYPTIA EDIT AAAAAAAAAAAA

                        E
                        E
                        ExpiredJewel
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #1100

                        @tennison I NEED DAT GOAT MILF :0

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        0
                        • bennywormB
                          bennywormB
                          bennyworm
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #1101

                          Can someone drop the picture of the cupcake? I lowkey wanna see

                          Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

                            cryptia posted images for her new character in the fnc pack on subscriberstar.... its the fucking cupcake

                            KokomimoK
                            KokomimoK
                            Kokomimo
                            wrote on last edited by Kokomimo
                            #1102

                            @hoobadoober could you send photos of the character?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ThatToastyBunT
                              ThatToastyBunT
                              ThatToastyBun
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #1103

                              i have blurred images but not the unblurred, we need someone to sub to it

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • cheese bloodC
                                cheese bloodC
                                cheese blood
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #1104

                                Does anyone have the Cryptia shark plush?

                                I trade FNC models edited by me and stolen ones lol

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Imnotaripper.I
                                  Imnotaripper.I
                                  Imnotaripper.
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #1105

                                  I could’ve sworn I posted a link with the shark but I couldn’t find it, I went to go download it and she took it down 💀 I’ll keep searching but hopefully someone else has it downloaded still
                                  IMG_4087.jpeg

                                  If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                  P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                  tittiesenjoyerT cheese bloodC 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                                    I could’ve sworn I posted a link with the shark but I couldn’t find it, I went to go download it and she took it down 💀 I’ll keep searching but hopefully someone else has it downloaded still
                                    IMG_4087.jpeg

                                    tittiesenjoyerT
                                    tittiesenjoyerT
                                    tittiesenjoyer
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #1106

                                    @Imnotaripper. Was it the HeyDGB's House Fire Support? It comes eith the low poly shark right?

                                    Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • C
                                      C
                                      ceberis246
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #1107

                                      Anyone have the files for sally_ALT
                                      IMG_4047.png
                                      IMG_4046.png

                                      GoldenGraveyardG lollermsparkoL 2 Replies Last reply
                                      -3
                                      • C ceberis246

                                        Anyone have the files for sally_ALT
                                        IMG_4047.png
                                        IMG_4046.png

                                        GoldenGraveyardG
                                        GoldenGraveyardG
                                        GoldenGraveyard
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #1108

                                        @ceberis246 not the right place for that

                                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

                                          cryptia posted images for her new character in the fnc pack on subscriberstar.... its the fucking cupcake

                                          mymelox3M
                                          mymelox3M
                                          mymelox3
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #1109

                                          @hoobadoober whats crypticas user on subscribestar ? im in the uk so i cannot access the site at all but i could search it on kemono ?

                                          ThatToastyBunT Petr SmusingP 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular