Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. General Assets
  4. LF: Saikura assets (75/82) + extra!

LF: Saikura assets (75/82) + extra!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Assets
looking forhairclothesassetgumroad
1.1k Posts 250 Posters 309.7k Views 314 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ʟᴏʟɪᴛᴀʟ ʟᴏʟɪᴛᴀ

    Newest Saikura set just released!
    https://saikura.com/b/fUyCX

    alt text

    kh4m4riK
    kh4m4riK
    kh4m4ri
    wrote last edited by
    #1066

    @ʟᴏʟɪᴛᴀ I purchased it already! I just turned my PC off for the night, but I'll be sure to post it tomorrow. Don't waste your money!!

    ʟᴏʟɪᴛᴀʟ BitterSweetB xannyxanX 3 Replies Last reply
    😊 ❤ 👑
    5
    • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

      @ʟᴏʟɪᴛᴀ I purchased it already! I just turned my PC off for the night, but I'll be sure to post it tomorrow. Don't waste your money!!

      ʟᴏʟɪᴛᴀʟ
      ʟᴏʟɪᴛᴀʟ
      ʟᴏʟɪᴛᴀ
      wrote last edited by
      #1067

      @kh4m4ri omg thank you babe ❤

      ⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ᴜᴘᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • taylorT
        taylorT
        taylor
        wrote last edited by
        #1068

        up

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • meowinaM
          meowinaM
          meowina
          wrote last edited by
          #1069

          bump yamiko's bang pack https://saikura.com/b/yER9m

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

            @ʟᴏʟɪᴛᴀ I purchased it already! I just turned my PC off for the night, but I'll be sure to post it tomorrow. Don't waste your money!!

            BitterSweetB
            BitterSweetB
            BitterSweet
            wrote last edited by
            #1070

            @kh4m4ri please lmk when you post it! ❤

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BeanyyB
              BeanyyB
              Beanyy
              wrote last edited by
              #1071

              Bump new set ❤

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • mooniiexM
                mooniiexM
                mooniiex
                wrote last edited by
                #1072

                bump new set

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • PolishedDeathP
                  PolishedDeathP
                  PolishedDeath
                  wrote last edited by
                  #1073

                  Bumpa https://saikura.com/b/Se3ZR Newest Set

                  I won't use VRModels, their moderation is absolutely terrible. So I'll ask for Download links if a VRModel link has been shared.

                  LF: Assets Mainly!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BunnyGirlsRCuteB
                    BunnyGirlsRCuteB
                    BunnyGirlsRCute
                    wrote last edited by
                    #1074

                    https://saikura.com/b/Se3ZR bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

                      @ʟᴏʟɪᴛᴀ I purchased it already! I just turned my PC off for the night, but I'll be sure to post it tomorrow. Don't waste your money!!

                      xannyxanX
                      xannyxanX
                      xannyxan
                      wrote last edited by
                      #1075

                      @kh4m4ri hiii love, could you post please??

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • lovenightskyL
                        lovenightskyL
                        lovenightsky
                        wrote last edited by
                        #1076

                        they havent been on in awhile, lets give it a little longer :3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • B
                          B
                          bangels0998
                          wrote last edited by
                          #1077

                          reup of https://saikura.com/b/vWVPH

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular