LF: "Tinker Deira Avatar VRChat" by "RoselynFlame66"
-
-
managed to rip the avi, and get most of the assets (everything except the dress
If I can, I can organize the folder so that everything that yall need is there.
(and also if I have time, find the dress so that I can rig that too)the body had deleted polygons, so I just retrieved one from the original deira base model
Also, with alongside the ripping, I have a blender project alongside the base model, so if you want to make any changes, it's there.
-
-
managed to rip the avi, and get most of the assets (everything except the dress
If I can, I can organize the folder so that everything that yall need is there.
(and also if I have time, find the dress so that I can rig that too)the body had deleted polygons, so I just retrieved one from the original deira base model
Also, with alongside the ripping, I have a blender project alongside the base model, so if you want to make any changes, it's there.
@revedivine drop ripped?
-
managed to rip the avi, and get most of the assets (everything except the dress
If I can, I can organize the folder so that everything that yall need is there.
(and also if I have time, find the dress so that I can rig that too)the body had deleted polygons, so I just retrieved one from the original deira base model
Also, with alongside the ripping, I have a blender project alongside the base model, so if you want to make any changes, it's there.
@revedivine drop the ripped boyo
-
shit i lost my damn password for awhile
mb for the delay
i havent looked at that proj in a while, turns out them ppl put tester watermarks on the arms specifically since this was a rip from the public avatar (so yes, this rip from me is pretty ass quality) -
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login