LF: Kuro (protogen) by the furriest
-
@SKI_VR yes, when you extract it it will give you a folder with all of the avatar files, go to the folder that says assets (should be the folder inside of exportedproject) and drag that entire assets folder into the assets folder of unity
-
Oh, finally.
I lost my entire project for this when I tried plugging my hard drive into a new PC, and it ended up frying the entire project and hard drive. I lost years of photos, and companies were wanting to charge me 1500 USD to repair the hard drive.
I am the creator of Kuro (furriest), and I think I'll be able to apply what new knowledge I have acquired since I've made this avatar to update it, and make it compatible with new shader feature sets, too.
-
I have mixed feelings finding an avatar I made here, but that's just a side effect of me never bothering to sell it (for like five dollars) anywhere, especially that I couldn't after the files got corrupted.
But, since I now have the files back, I think I'll get back to work on this avatar, and apply what new skills I have onto it.
-
Hey hey I'm trying to add blend shapes to this model to help reduce clipping but it doesn't come with an fbx, I've tryed using unitys built in tool but it just isn't working does anyone have working fbx files or can someone help me?
-
Hey hey I'm trying to add blend shapes to this model to help reduce clipping but it doesn't come with an fbx, I've tryed using unitys built in tool but it just isn't working does anyone have working fbx files or can someone help me?
@playerplayer the creator of it said they dont have the files for it anymore and you dont get those kind of files from ripping im gonna go with no
-
Oof any advice then on how to make stuff not clip on this avi then @agent287
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login