Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF °Nylah by Empathy's Shop

LF °Nylah by Empathy's Shop

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
24 Posts 5 Posters 3.1k Views 31 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tinykissiesT tinykissies

    @tinykissies ![alt text]Screenshot_19.png I dont see the other togles?

    tinykissiesT
    tinykissiesT
    tinykissies
    wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @tinykissies alt text

    :3 hug me you'll feel better.

    AkiAkiA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • tinykissiesT tinykissies

      @tinykissies alt text

      AkiAkiA
      AkiAkiA
      AkiAki
      wrote on last edited by
      #12

      @tinykissies she works fine on my side what version of her did you upload?

      ~<33

      tinykissiesT 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AkiAkiA AkiAki

        @tinykissies she works fine on my side what version of her did you upload?

        tinykissiesT
        tinykissiesT
        tinykissies
        wrote on last edited by
        #13

        @AkiAki I am using 2022.3.22f1, should I make a new project?

        :3 hug me you'll feel better.

        AkiAkiA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • tinykissiesT tinykissies

          @AkiAki I am using 2022.3.22f1, should I make a new project?

          AkiAkiA
          AkiAkiA
          AkiAki
          wrote on last edited by
          #14

          @tinykissies That's the right version, I know in the unity project she came with 3 non Vrcft and 3 with it with the ones with the vrcft there might be some differences and it would make sense having to make room in the parameters for it but if you didn't if you reopen your unity project that you originally uploaded her for and check the menus you can see if its the wrong or correct menu i only uploaded the Green and the Original without sps and vrcft so im thinking that's the problem ^^

          ~<33

          tinykissiesT 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • AkiAkiA AkiAki

            @tinykissies That's the right version, I know in the unity project she came with 3 non Vrcft and 3 with it with the ones with the vrcft there might be some differences and it would make sense having to make room in the parameters for it but if you didn't if you reopen your unity project that you originally uploaded her for and check the menus you can see if its the wrong or correct menu i only uploaded the Green and the Original without sps and vrcft so im thinking that's the problem ^^

            tinykissiesT
            tinykissiesT
            tinykissies
            wrote on last edited by
            #15

            @AkiAki Okay thanks so much for your help!

            :3 hug me you'll feel better.

            AkiAkiA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • tinykissiesT tinykissies

              @AkiAki Okay thanks so much for your help!

              AkiAkiA
              AkiAkiA
              AkiAki
              wrote on last edited by
              #16

              @tinykissies yep yep i reopened her unity and it seems like you should have more toggles you might just want to reupload her to see if that fixes it <33

              ~<33

              tinykissiesT 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AkiAkiA AkiAki

                @tinykissies yep yep i reopened her unity and it seems like you should have more toggles you might just want to reupload her to see if that fixes it <33

                tinykissiesT
                tinykissiesT
                tinykissies
                wrote on last edited by
                #17

                @AkiAki Im so sorry for bothering, it still isnt showing the other toggles, I did a whole new project, do I need to add anything else???

                :3 hug me you'll feel better.

                AkiAkiA 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • tinykissiesT tinykissies

                  @AkiAki Im so sorry for bothering, it still isnt showing the other toggles, I did a whole new project, do I need to add anything else???

                  AkiAkiA
                  AkiAkiA
                  AkiAki
                  wrote on last edited by AkiAki
                  #18

                  @tinykissies when you open the unity project and in double click on menu does it look like this
                  image_2024-08-09_144535070.png

                  ~<33

                  tinykissiesT 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AkiAkiA AkiAki

                    @tinykissies when you open the unity project and in double click on menu does it look like this
                    image_2024-08-09_144535070.png

                    tinykissiesT
                    tinykissiesT
                    tinykissies
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #19

                    @AkiAki alt text alt text

                    i go in play mode and everything, the other toggles not there 😭

                    :3 hug me you'll feel better.

                    VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • tinykissiesT tinykissies

                      @AkiAki alt text alt text

                      i go in play mode and everything, the other toggles not there 😭

                      VoidAuraV
                      VoidAuraV
                      VoidAura
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #20

                      @tinykissies Hey, I had this same issue. The fix is actually really easy. For some reason the wrong menu and parameters are on the playable layers and just need to be replaced with the correct ones 🙂

                      mommyzM tinykissiesT 2 Replies Last reply
                      1
                      • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                        @tinykissies Hey, I had this same issue. The fix is actually really easy. For some reason the wrong menu and parameters are on the playable layers and just need to be replaced with the correct ones 🙂

                        mommyzM
                        mommyzM
                        mommyz
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #21

                        @VoidAura Is it possible you could export the fix ver? idk how to replace everything😭🙏

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                          @tinykissies Hey, I had this same issue. The fix is actually really easy. For some reason the wrong menu and parameters are on the playable layers and just need to be replaced with the correct ones 🙂

                          tinykissiesT
                          tinykissiesT
                          tinykissies
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #22

                          @VoidAura Okay I will try that!

                          :3 hug me you'll feel better.

                          VoidAuraV 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • tinykissiesT tinykissies

                            @VoidAura Okay I will try that!

                            VoidAuraV
                            VoidAuraV
                            VoidAura
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #23

                            @tinykissies If you don't get it working, shoot me a DM and I'll help you out 🙂

                            tinykissiesT 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • VoidAuraV VoidAura

                              @tinykissies If you don't get it working, shoot me a DM and I'll help you out 🙂

                              tinykissiesT
                              tinykissiesT
                              tinykissies
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #24

                              @VoidAura Okay I got you!

                              :3 hug me you'll feel better.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular