Kimiko Fivetails by S1NNERF0X
-
-
-
@TheFoxBig Mega preesh if you do get it working
-
@TheFoxBig dude try ur best it will be amazing having this as an avatar

-
@TheFoxBig It would be sincerely appreciated if you could. I tried very, very hard, but I could never get her working. I'm a bit of a noob in blender, but I'm pretty good with unity. Just- transferring her from one to the other screwed me up. I wish you all the best!
-
i need it
-
I need Bump
-
@TheFoxBig Bump
-
I need the unity package Bump
-
bump for vrc port
-
https://shachath3d.itch.io/kimiko The prodigal daughter returns! They have a VRC port + clothing! Huge bump!
-
buuuummp
-
BUMP !!!!
-
bümp
-
@SussySteak it not working for me all i see is blend for it not the one to upload to vrchat do u not got the vrchat one
-
Kimiko NSFW VRC files!
-
Bump for blender file
-
-
Bump for blender file
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login