Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Kimiko Fivetails by S1NNERF0X

Kimiko Fivetails by S1NNERF0X

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
nsfwfortniteavatarfurry avatarlooking for
31 Posts 19 Posters 8.1k Views 68 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    RonaldSomething
    wrote on last edited by
    #11

    bump, i have the model, i tried to import her to Unity, but unfortunaly that didn't work, soo

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #12

      if i had more free time i would rig it myself but i dont have that at this point in time sadly, gonna keep checking in on this from time to time tho

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S
        S
        SRWolfy
        wrote on last edited by
        #13

        ok now with the official withdrawal of S1NNERF0X
        from making 3d models and that he deleted his patreon and gumroad

        now if or if we are forced to port this model to vrchat

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          SRWolfy
          wrote on last edited by
          #14

          I'll see if I can carry it, but I can't promise if I'll make it 100%.

          but I will try

          M PancakesXDP SulfuricKaraS 3 Replies Last reply
          0
          • S SRWolfy

            I'll see if I can carry it, but I can't promise if I'll make it 100%.

            but I will try

            M
            M
            MASTA_GRIFTER
            wrote on last edited by
            #15

            @TheFoxBig Mega preesh if you do get it working

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S SRWolfy

              I'll see if I can carry it, but I can't promise if I'll make it 100%.

              but I will try

              PancakesXDP
              PancakesXDP
              PancakesXD
              wrote on last edited by
              #16

              @TheFoxBig dude try ur best it will be amazing having this as an avatar ❤

              Trading and gatekeeping is dumb so don't do it
              Gib Thicc furry avis <3
              Big furry gooner

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S SRWolfy

                I'll see if I can carry it, but I can't promise if I'll make it 100%.

                but I will try

                SulfuricKaraS
                SulfuricKaraS
                SulfuricKara
                wrote on last edited by
                #17

                @TheFoxBig It would be sincerely appreciated if you could. I tried very, very hard, but I could never get her working. I'm a bit of a noob in blender, but I'm pretty good with unity. Just- transferring her from one to the other screwed me up. I wish you all the best!

                I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ?
                  ?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #18

                  i need it

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • MeowskullsM
                    MeowskullsM
                    Meowskulls
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #19

                    I need Bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MeowskullsM
                      MeowskullsM
                      Meowskulls
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #20

                      @TheFoxBig Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • MeowskullsM
                        MeowskullsM
                        Meowskulls
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #21

                        I need the unity package Bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • bassboostedbitB
                          bassboostedbitB
                          bassboostedbit
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #22

                          bump for vrc port

                          This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                          Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                          Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SulfuricKaraS
                            SulfuricKaraS
                            SulfuricKara
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #23

                            https://shachath3d.itch.io/kimiko The prodigal daughter returns! They have a VRC port + clothing! Huge bump!

                            I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • V
                              V
                              vrtrashpanda
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #24

                              buuuummp

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Some gal idkS
                                Some gal idkS
                                Some gal idk
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #25

                                BUMP !!!!

                                TRANS RIGHTS !!!!!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • JessicaFolfJ
                                  JessicaFolfJ
                                  JessicaFolf
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #26

                                  bümp

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S SussySteak

                                    https://kemono.su/patreon/user/3962789/post/84721350

                                    qweenQ
                                    qweenQ
                                    qween
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #27

                                    @SussySteak it not working for me all i see is blend for it not the one to upload to vrchat do u not got the vrchat one

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • PancakesXDP
                                      PancakesXDP
                                      PancakesXD
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #28

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content] Kimiko NSFW VRC files!

                                      Trading and gatekeeping is dumb so don't do it
                                      Gib Thicc furry avis <3
                                      Big furry gooner

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      6
                                      • D
                                        D
                                        DantheMan_420
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #29

                                        Bump for blender file

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • BerryBushB
                                          BerryBushB
                                          BerryBush
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #30

                                          bump

                                          If i bump your post even though its already been solved or found, it's so I can come back to it later on my pc

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular