Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. General Assets
  4. Mayu SPS Setup by TimothySoup

Mayu SPS Setup by TimothySoup

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Assets
40 Posts 18 Posters 10.0k Views 34 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • JermatasticJ Jermatastic

    Y'all i ain't gonna lie,
    I knew perfectly well this was coming, I knew perfectly well this probably existed.
    I still wasn't prepared to see it.
    why the kitty 😞

    BoykissAHHB
    BoykissAHHB
    BoykissAHH
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @Jermatastic I need that for business, I'm very busy business man with a lot of business owo

    looking for any furry assets you could possibly imagine, I do comissions ^-^

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • BoykissAHHB
      BoykissAHHB
      BoykissAHH
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      Ba-bump

      looking for any furry assets you could possibly imagine, I do comissions ^-^

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • exE
        exE
        ex
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        bmp

        shhh

        plz bmp!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SlimeOutBehaviorS
          SlimeOutBehaviorS
          SlimeOutBehavior
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          bumpington

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SlimeOutBehaviorS
            SlimeOutBehaviorS
            SlimeOutBehavior
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            bumpingtonnnn

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SlimeOutBehaviorS
              SlimeOutBehaviorS
              SlimeOutBehavior
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              bumpyyy

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SlimeOutBehaviorS
                SlimeOutBehaviorS
                SlimeOutBehavior
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                bumpy bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Toast69420T
                  Toast69420T
                  Toast69420
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  Bumping

                  Toast

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Toast69420T
                    Toast69420T
                    Toast69420
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    If someone doesn’t end up by buying this (i think its like $8) i definitely will when i get paid! I hate waiting lol.
                    +bump

                    Toast

                    SlimeOutBehaviorS help_the_femboyxH inokiI 3 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • Toast69420T Toast69420

                      If someone doesn’t end up by buying this (i think its like $8) i definitely will when i get paid! I hate waiting lol.
                      +bump

                      SlimeOutBehaviorS
                      SlimeOutBehaviorS
                      SlimeOutBehavior
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      @Toast69420 that'd be so clutch

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Toast69420T Toast69420

                        If someone doesn’t end up by buying this (i think its like $8) i definitely will when i get paid! I hate waiting lol.
                        +bump

                        help_the_femboyxH
                        help_the_femboyxH
                        help_the_femboyx
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        @Toast69420 :0 yee

                        i rip any avatar just ask me and ill do :3 (for texture manly) .. but i can rip the whole avatar too not just texture
                        ^w^

                        [ill need the vrchat link]

                        (All for free :3 .. but i do like free asset as a gift / tip hehe >w<)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Haru_JumperH
                          Haru_JumperH
                          Haru_Jumper
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          bump :3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SlimeOutBehaviorS
                            SlimeOutBehaviorS
                            SlimeOutBehavior
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #19

                            buuuuuump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Haru_JumperH
                              Haru_JumperH
                              Haru_Jumper
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #20

                              bumperooski

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Toast69420T Toast69420

                                If someone doesn’t end up by buying this (i think its like $8) i definitely will when i get paid! I hate waiting lol.
                                +bump

                                inokiI
                                inokiI
                                inoki
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #21

                                @Toast69420

                                I would be eternally grateful

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SlimeOutBehaviorS
                                  SlimeOutBehaviorS
                                  SlimeOutBehavior
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #22

                                  BUUUUMP

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AWFOESHOA
                                    AWFOESHOA
                                    AWFOESHO
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #23

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    Here yall go:3

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • AWFOESHOA
                                      AWFOESHOA
                                      AWFOESHO
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #24

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      I bought it :3

                                      AkihikoA SlimeOutBehaviorS BoykissAHHB 3 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • AWFOESHOA AWFOESHO

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        I bought it :3

                                        AkihikoA
                                        AkihikoA
                                        Akihiko
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #25

                                        @AWFOESHO access denied when i click on link

                                        AWFOESHOA 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • AkihikoA Akihiko

                                          @AWFOESHO access denied when i click on link

                                          AWFOESHOA
                                          AWFOESHOA
                                          AWFOESHO
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #26

                                          @Akihiko lemme fix

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular