Carol - Gardevoir OC
-
Bump
Also, this avatar has 1,000+ sales and it's $20. Someone's definitely gatekeeping on this one lmao.
@pepep Alternatively, maybe none of the people who actually bought it visit this site. Also, while I want it just as much as the next guy, nobody has any obligation to share it. We are not owed anything by anyone, and anybody who thinks otherwise is delusional. While not all of us are thieves, the vast majority of us are vultures waiting to pillage somebody else's kill. There are quicker and easier ways to get what we want, but we choose the method with the least investment, but also the least likelihood of payout
[/rant] -
@pepep Alternatively, maybe none of the people who actually bought it visit this site. Also, while I want it just as much as the next guy, nobody has any obligation to share it. We are not owed anything by anyone, and anybody who thinks otherwise is delusional. While not all of us are thieves, the vast majority of us are vultures waiting to pillage somebody else's kill. There are quicker and easier ways to get what we want, but we choose the method with the least investment, but also the least likelihood of payout
[/rant]You've certainly extrapolated a lot out of a single sentence in which I said nothing of the sort!
-
You've certainly extrapolated a lot out of a single sentence in which I said nothing of the sort!
-
@pepep Ye, I just had that brewing in my head and needed to get it out, hence the [/rant]
Alrighty then! Lol
-
Bump
Also, this avatar has 1,000+ sales and it's $20. Someone's definitely gatekeeping on this one lmao.
@pepep Bro i wish lmao. selling something for 0 (free) counts as a sale. Carol has like 20-30 real sales tops
-
@pepep Bro i wish lmao. selling something for 0 (free) counts as a sale. Carol has like 20-30 real sales tops
The VRChat avatar isn't being sold for free.
-
The VRChat avatar isn't being sold for free.
@pepep You completely missed the point of my comment
-
@pepep You completely missed the point of my comment
No, I understood your point. The sales number is 1,000+ and you claim the actual number of that which are paid is about 20-30 in total.
I said the VRChat avatar isn't free because I figured that'd help to explain why there is such a disparity.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login