Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Trade kai v2 for Kai v1

Trade kai v2 for Kai v1

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
6 Posts 3 Posters 793 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • cellsimpC
    cellsimpC
    cellsimp
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have Kai v2 but I really want Kai v1, I honestly think the first version just looks better and want her instead, will trade the Kai 2 for the Kai 1 or Runa for Kai 1! alt text

    LooseCannonL 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • cellsimpC cellsimp

      I have Kai v2 but I really want Kai v1, I honestly think the first version just looks better and want her instead, will trade the Kai 2 for the Kai 1 or Runa for Kai 1! alt text

      LooseCannonL
      LooseCannonL
      LooseCannon
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @cellsimp how about [register or login to view this hidden content]

      Just because I upload things doesn't make your unity problems my problems to solve, I'm sorry but you can figure it out. Please don't @ me with your issues.

      cellsimpC 3 Replies Last reply
      1
      • LooseCannonL LooseCannon

        @cellsimp how about [register or login to view this hidden content]

        cellsimpC
        cellsimpC
        cellsimp
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @LooseCannon that works you can message me on discord XxRaiderScumxX#9233 I’ll drop Kai v2 in a drive for you and you can drop Kai v1 in a drive for me^^

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LooseCannonL LooseCannon

          @cellsimp how about [register or login to view this hidden content]

          cellsimpC
          cellsimpC
          cellsimp
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @LooseCannon oh wait I’m actually dumb I didn’t know that was a link

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • LooseCannonL LooseCannon

            @cellsimp how about [register or login to view this hidden content]

            cellsimpC
            cellsimpC
            cellsimp
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @LooseCannon thank you sm!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • P
              P
              Pinkiepie134
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Tried this link and it doesn't work. Download works but the avi itself is broken beyond repair

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular