Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Questions
  4. I'd like to put in SPS.

I'd like to put in SPS.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
6 Posts 2 Posters 5.5k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N
    N
    NofNOfJK
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I would like to add SPS. Do you have any recommendations?
    I don't have any knowledge about it, so I'd like to know.
    I want to use it in 「Just」

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ilovekittensI
      ilovekittensI
      ilovekittens
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Wholesome SPS Configurator is a free setup tool that basically does all of the work for you. it's super easy to use, and there's lots of presets for the most commonly used bases:
      https://wholesomevr.gumroad.com/l/sps

      If you're interested in adding a penetrator, wholesome also makes penetrators fitted to many different bases. you can find ripped versions just by searching for "wholesome lollipop" on here or on vrm

      no longer active, will not reply

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N
        N
        NofNOfJK
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thank you!
        I'll look into the last one and try to include it
        When I first saw it, I thought it was Candy's avatar.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • N
          N
          NofNOfJK
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I've been looking into “Wholesome Lollipop” and I don't understand what the differences are.

          ilovekittensI 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • N NofNOfJK

            I've been looking into “Wholesome Lollipop” and I don't understand what the differences are.

            ilovekittensI
            ilovekittensI
            ilovekittens
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @NofNOfJK it's all basically the same, the only difference between the different models are the bases that they're fitted to

            no longer active, will not reply

            N 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ilovekittensI ilovekittens

              @NofNOfJK it's all basically the same, the only difference between the different models are the bases that they're fitted to

              N
              N
              NofNOfJK
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @ilovekittens Ah, so that's how it is.Thank you, this is really helpful.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular