LF: The name/ link to this avatar
-
-
Oh hey! Mine looks exactly like that one (but way tanner). I'm unsure what the base is, but everything else is just assets put on top of it. Such as, the clothing are from this. I hope it's a little helpful!
-
Oh hey! Mine looks exactly like that one (but way tanner). I'm unsure what the base is, but everything else is just assets put on top of it. Such as, the clothing are from this. I hope it's a little helpful!
@SugarJuneBug Do you know what hair this is?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
