FOUND: Avery by Empathy's Shop
-
i bought n regret it, here y'all go

Download Link (mediafire.com)@binxybinx Why regret?
-
i bought n regret it, here y'all go

Download Link (mediafire.com)@binxybinx if there's an update, would I be able to snatch? shes got some weird clipping in her glasses and her facial expressions get a lill glitchy sometimes but shes actually so pretty I love her

-
i bought n regret it, here y'all go

Download Link (mediafire.com)@binxybinx can you post the upload instructions
-
@binxybinx if there's an update, would I be able to snatch? shes got some weird clipping in her glasses and her facial expressions get a lill glitchy sometimes but shes actually so pretty I love her

-
@stingraey I USE VCC, I always just put the same stuff In my projects unless I have instructions
i put poi pro & fury lol
-
@binxybinx can you post the upload instructions
@stingraey!!

this is what your VCC should look like! and theres a missing script on the SPS version that you'll have to find n delete o/ -
i bought n regret it, here y'all go

Download Link (mediafire.com)@binxybinx is this the face tracking vers?
-
@binxybinx is this the face tracking vers?
-
Any update version
-
i made a quest if anyone wants it

password: AVERYQUEST
-
i made a quest if anyone wants it

password: AVERYQUEST
This post is deleted! -
i made a quest if anyone wants it

password: AVERYQUEST
@fbehialbfcyl new link if possible?
-
@fbehialbfcyl new link if possible?
@SxarsFade24 i dont have it anymore sorry
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login