TRAWERT blender models.
-
Can someone please give the male models anuses so they can be used for gay stuff like the gay flankers they are
-
@lalalalalalala jeez i dont even think you guys deserve them with how rude your being
Bumpin' for Sentinel, boyz.
-
-
-
-
-
-
@lalalalalalala jeez i dont even think you guys deserve them with how rude your being
@CoffoBeanz I mean idk man, I feel like it's kinda scummy to demand 3 models for a singular one. And you also didn't even provide genuine proof that you have the model in the first place so you could honestly just be taking advantage of people who want something for your own gain which is kinda already what you're doing, only with the vague and shady promise of something in return.
So yeah I feel being rude is a little warranted with how demanding you're being given the situation.
-
@Feenyxy ah, afaik you need five points of reputation for that (I currently have 4), so just upovte this comment and ill send ya a dm
-
I don't consider it complete for the moment, but I am sharing it now
Download Link (mediafire.com)@pelochas12 messed around a bit today (still new to making avatars) and I get this error. I don't know what causes it?


-
-
@CoffoBeanz I mean idk man, I feel like it's kinda scummy to demand 3 models for a singular one. And you also didn't even provide genuine proof that you have the model in the first place so you could honestly just be taking advantage of people who want something for your own gain which is kinda already what you're doing, only with the vague and shady promise of something in return.
So yeah I feel being rude is a little warranted with how demanding you're being given the situation.
@JoeytheGuy i suppose your right,
-

oh heres proof i have them (funny enough i dont have an high enough rank to send the files) -
-
-
oh thanks
-
personally i really want what i guess you can call the "-1.0" models, but i doubt he would release them anytime soon


-
-
Bumping for the Sentinel.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login