Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. TRAWERT blender models.

TRAWERT blender models.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other Assets
968 Posts 113 Posters 94.3k Views 141 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    stronkyyy
    wrote on last edited by
    #241

    Bump for nautica

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S
      S
      Solgesxd
      wrote on last edited by
      #242

      bump for vrc port

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • tonkas54T
        tonkas54T
        tonkas54
        wrote on last edited by
        #243
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • pelochas12P pelochas12

          image.png

          MrridMgatronusM
          MrridMgatronusM
          MrridMgatronus
          wrote on last edited by
          #244

          @pelochas12 tryna remake this elita so if you guys want it ill give u the finished version

          pelochas12P A 2 Replies Last reply
          👍
          1
          • MrridMgatronusM MrridMgatronus

            @pelochas12 tryna remake this elita so if you guys want it ill give u the finished version

            pelochas12P
            pelochas12P
            pelochas12
            wrote on last edited by
            #245

            @DivrcdMgatronus yes, thanks

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • masterofspaceM
              masterofspaceM
              masterofspace
              wrote on last edited by
              #246

              bump nautica

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                sebas
                wrote on last edited by
                #247

                Does anyone have Strongarm and Airazor models? I'm looking for them

                B 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S sebas

                  Does anyone have Strongarm and Airazor models? I'm looking for them

                  B
                  B
                  Blip_Blom
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #248

                  @sebas I don't think he ever released them.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • sollygamerrrrS
                    sollygamerrrrS
                    sollygamerrrr
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #249

                    bumb

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BlendFileFinderB
                      BlendFileFinderB
                      BlendFileFinder
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #250

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Solgesxd
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #251

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • masterofspaceM
                          masterofspaceM
                          masterofspace
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #252

                          bump nautica

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • susushiS
                            susushiS
                            susushi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #253

                            up nautica

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • MrridMgatronusM MrridMgatronus

                              @pelochas12 tryna remake this elita so if you guys want it ill give u the finished version

                              A
                              A
                              arceef095
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #254

                              @DivrcdMgatronus hope work goes well, looking forward to the final product

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • V
                                V
                                vrtrashpanda
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #255

                                so i just poped in here after 300 msgs did it get converted to unity or no

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • pelochas12P
                                  pelochas12P
                                  pelochas12
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #256

                                  6662d7d0-cea5-4498-a069-fd77fb269308-image.jpeg

                                  K F 2 Replies Last reply
                                  1
                                  • pelochas12P
                                    pelochas12P
                                    pelochas12
                                    wrote on last edited by pelochas12
                                    #257

                                    I'm trying to make Shadow Striker with pieces from Trawert and some other parts I can find or make myself.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    0
                                    • pelochas12P
                                      pelochas12P
                                      pelochas12
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #258

                                      I'm still a beginner with Blender, so I apologize if the model isn't perfect when I finish it.

                                      S 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • pelochas12P pelochas12

                                        I'm still a beginner with Blender, so I apologize if the model isn't perfect when I finish it.

                                        S
                                        S
                                        Shadowmonarch95
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #259

                                        @pelochas12 you're doing good job in there lad

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • pelochas12P pelochas12

                                          I'm still a beginner with Blender, so I apologize if the model isn't perfect when I finish it.

                                          S
                                          S
                                          Shadowmonarch95
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #260

                                          @pelochas12 also after finishing Shadow striker would you mind make Blackarachnia from beast wars or beast machines

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular