Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. TRAWERT blender models.

TRAWERT blender models.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other Assets
966 Posts 113 Posters 92.4k Views 142 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pelochas12P pelochas12

    https://smutba.se/project/605808b1-e271-471f-9f01-0032425f7924/

    StarSeekerPrimeS
    StarSeekerPrimeS
    StarSeekerPrime
    wrote on last edited by
    #157

    @pelochas12 I am so glad you posted that. BREATHTAKING. I didn't even know that side EXISTED

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • pelochas12P
      pelochas12P
      pelochas12
      wrote on last edited by
      #158

      thing I find, thing I share

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • pelochas12P
        pelochas12P
        pelochas12
        wrote on last edited by
        #159

        I always check this page and the truth is I didn't know that model was there, I was bored and the only thing that occurred to me was to write robot and well I found it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K
          K
          kinklabs
          wrote on last edited by
          #160

          There might be a new model coming. IF he chooses to sell it
          https://x.com/TRAWERT1/status/1954492376342470664

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Chrissy1230C
            Chrissy1230C
            Chrissy1230
            wrote on last edited by
            #161

            Wait ok so I'm confused which ones are the unity files?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SkywalkerS
              SkywalkerS
              Skywalker
              wrote on last edited by
              #162

              Fr cause i dont got blender knowledge at all

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • pelochas12P
                pelochas12P
                pelochas12
                wrote on last edited by
                #163

                https://smutba.se/project/7597334a-06fb-47f3-abcd-8af004d261c4/

                StarSeekerPrimeS 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • pelochas12P pelochas12

                  https://smutba.se/project/7597334a-06fb-47f3-abcd-8af004d261c4/

                  StarSeekerPrimeS
                  StarSeekerPrimeS
                  StarSeekerPrime
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #164

                  @pelochas12 Another fire post from you!! ty

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  0
                  • pelochas12P
                    pelochas12P
                    pelochas12
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #165

                    You're welcome, I hope you like it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • J
                      J
                      JJrowling
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #166

                      Thanks for posting the models here! I'm all for supporting artists, but I'm not ever paying 50 bucks for any 3D model let alone these lol

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • P
                        P
                        plushmaster2i
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #167

                        Anyone got the updated slipstream?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • mainman55M
                          mainman55M
                          mainman55
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #168
                          This post is deleted!
                          Tired ArtistT 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • mainman55M mainman55
                            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                            Tired ArtistT
                            Tired ArtistT
                            Tired Artist
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #169

                            @mainman55 me please

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • mainman55M
                              mainman55M
                              mainman55
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #170
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • I
                                I
                                Idk-JustSomeDude
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #171

                                I am seeing images of Strongarm about, the Trawert Strongarm files might be circulating somewhere.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • mainman55M
                                  mainman55M
                                  mainman55
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #172
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • WarsumanW
                                    WarsumanW
                                    Warsuman
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #173

                                    Does anyone have TRAWERT's Breakdown model from Transformers Prime?
                                    I purchased Starscream, Knockout and Arcee (the ones that look straight out of the show) and I'm willing to trade.

                                    I know at some point CGLex released his & Andy Purro's models on Patreon while they were developing Transformers Prime: Darkness Retreats, but that was in 2020. I can't find them anywhere. I asked to purchase the model both from him and the studio, but they ghosted F

                                    Arcee: https://www.artstation.com/marketplace/p/pknoo/arcee-transformers-prime-character-rig
                                    Knockout: https://www.artstation.com/marketplace/p/pkal3/transformers-prime-rigged-character-knockout-3dmodel
                                    Starscream: https://trawert.artstation.com/projects/4XG0bL (not sold anywhere)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • mainman55M
                                      mainman55M
                                      mainman55
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #174
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • mainman55M
                                        mainman55M
                                        mainman55
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #175
                                        This post is deleted!
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • pelochas12P
                                          pelochas12P
                                          pelochas12
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #176

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular