Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. Stylized Hildryn I VRChat Avatar (found) ✔

Stylized Hildryn I VRChat Avatar (found) ✔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
furry
20 Posts 14 Posters 6.0k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ? A Former User

    @MonsterMan007 Here ya go<3
    DL

    MonsterMan007M
    MonsterMan007M
    MonsterMan007
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @Beastii you legend

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ? A Former User

      @MonsterMan007 Here ya go<3
      DL

      LoaderBot115L
      LoaderBot115L
      LoaderBot115
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @Beastii i hate to ask but did it come with substance painter files?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SadakoS
        SadakoS
        Sadako
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        new link?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • weirdweedW
          weirdweedW
          weirdweed
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          anyone can reupload link is dead

          JazeSlimShadyJ 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • weirdweedW weirdweed

            anyone can reupload link is dead

            JazeSlimShadyJ
            JazeSlimShadyJ
            JazeSlimShady
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @weirdweed I found it again I hope I’m not wrong for the unteenth time

            https://vrchive.nomieze.com/item/?assetId=668c9808b844c675ff1aa3d0

            weirdweedW 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • JazeSlimShadyJ JazeSlimShady

              @weirdweed I found it again I hope I’m not wrong for the unteenth time

              https://vrchive.nomieze.com/item/?assetId=668c9808b844c675ff1aa3d0

              weirdweedW
              weirdweedW
              weirdweed
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @JazeSlimShady same link that is in here and is dead

              JazeSlimShadyJ 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ? A Former User

                @MonsterMan007 Here ya go<3
                DL

                pyraP
                pyraP
                pyra
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @Beastii link dead

                i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • weirdweedW weirdweed

                  @JazeSlimShady same link that is in here and is dead

                  JazeSlimShadyJ
                  JazeSlimShadyJ
                  JazeSlimShady
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @weirdweed i used the tempoary link ting

                  https://we.tl/t-JJlzGIPakI

                  weirdweedW 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • JazeSlimShadyJ JazeSlimShady

                    @weirdweed i used the tempoary link ting

                    https://we.tl/t-JJlzGIPakI

                    weirdweedW
                    weirdweedW
                    weirdweed
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @JazeSlimShady ty!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • NorthJessopN
                      NorthJessopN
                      NorthJessop
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      Hey really sorry to ask, but could I get a link to the model as the links expired again

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Lulu_B_WinterVRL
                        Lulu_B_WinterVRL
                        Lulu_B_WinterVR
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        how about a link that isn't temporary?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ZellZ
                          ZellZ
                          Zell
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          new link plzz

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • JazeSlimShadyJ
                            JazeSlimShadyJ
                            JazeSlimShady
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            ngl im not gonna use a tempoary link again
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            R K Unknown SenderU 3 Replies Last reply
                            2
                            • JazeSlimShadyJ JazeSlimShady

                              ngl im not gonna use a tempoary link again
                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              R
                              R
                              ReptiloidValera
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              @JazeSlimShady Thank you!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • EeveeblockE
                                EeveeblockE
                                Eeveeblock
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                can we get blend file?

                                Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                                I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • EeveeblockE
                                  EeveeblockE
                                  Eeveeblock
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  no blend file?

                                  Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                                  I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • JazeSlimShadyJ JazeSlimShady

                                    ngl im not gonna use a tempoary link again
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    K
                                    K
                                    Keyman01
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    @JazeSlimShady Would it be possible to share the Substance Painter file too?

                                    aaaaaaaaaaa

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • JazeSlimShadyJ JazeSlimShady

                                      ngl im not gonna use a tempoary link again
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Unknown SenderU
                                      Unknown SenderU
                                      Unknown Sender
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      @JazeSlimShady Does this come with a Substance Painter file?

                                      [Redacted]

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular