Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Leon by Falsk

LF: Leon by Falsk

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
gumroadmaleeboyfalsk
22 Posts 7 Posters 2.1k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • KoiaK Koia

    @ZEROVIRTUE Hue Shifts are easy to fix, If they are still broken, I can try to make a version with all the fixed hueshifts.

    ZEROVIRTUEZ
    ZEROVIRTUEZ
    ZEROVIRTUE
    wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @Koia you still gonna fix it? if not it's ok

    KoiaK 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ZEROVIRTUEZ ZEROVIRTUE

      @Koia you still gonna fix it? if not it's ok

      KoiaK
      KoiaK
      Koia
      wrote on last edited by
      #14

      @ZEROVIRTUE I will, I just haven't got to it, I've been moving places and ive been at work, if somebody is willing to pick up the project they can.

      ZEROVIRTUEZ 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • KoiaK Koia

        @ZEROVIRTUE I will, I just haven't got to it, I've been moving places and ive been at work, if somebody is willing to pick up the project they can.

        ZEROVIRTUEZ
        ZEROVIRTUEZ
        ZEROVIRTUE
        wrote on last edited by
        #15

        @Koia It's ok, take your time 😆

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KoiaK Koia

          @ZEROVIRTUE I will, I just haven't got to it, I've been moving places and ive been at work, if somebody is willing to pick up the project they can.

          ZEROVIRTUEZ
          ZEROVIRTUEZ
          ZEROVIRTUE
          wrote on last edited by
          #16

          @Koia Hello, was wondering if you've fixed it?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • xÌ·Ì·Ì·Ì·Ì·X
            xÌ·Ì·Ì·Ì·Ì·X
            xÌ·Ì·Ì·Ì·Ì·
            wrote on last edited by
            #17

            Fixed: [register or login to view this hidden content]

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ZEROVIRTUEZ ZEROVIRTUE

              @Koia well it's not broken it's like the jue shifts don't work i'll give it another try

              xÌ·Ì·Ì·Ì·Ì·X
              xÌ·Ì·Ì·Ì·Ì·X
              xÌ·Ì·Ì·Ì·Ì·
              wrote on last edited by
              #18

              @ZEROVIRTUE Seems like an issue on your end btw. Everything works fine for me. I main him lol. Just import VRCFury & Poiyomi with the Creator Companion VPM and then import Leon, upload & it works?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ZEROVIRTUEZ
                ZEROVIRTUEZ
                ZEROVIRTUE
                wrote on last edited by
                #19

                you don't have issues with hue shift?

                xÌ·Ì·Ì·Ì·Ì·X 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ZEROVIRTUEZ ZEROVIRTUE

                  you don't have issues with hue shift?

                  xÌ·Ì·Ì·Ì·Ì·X
                  xÌ·Ì·Ì·Ì·Ì·X
                  xÌ·Ì·Ì·Ì·Ì·
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #20

                  @ZEROVIRTUE Nope.

                  ZEROVIRTUEZ 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • xÌ·Ì·Ì·Ì·Ì·X xÌ·Ì·Ì·Ì·Ì·

                    @ZEROVIRTUE Nope.

                    ZEROVIRTUEZ
                    ZEROVIRTUEZ
                    ZEROVIRTUE
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #21

                    @ez idk what i'm missing, i've never had this happen to one of my avis

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BigBestUniquaB BigBestUniqua

                      Here Yall go!! 🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

                      rattumR
                      rattumR
                      rattum
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #22

                      @BigBestUniqua Thank you for posting this

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular