Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. Can someone please rip this for me

Can someone please rip this for me

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
11 Posts 3 Posters 537 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MysteriousripperM
    MysteriousripperM
    Mysteriousripper
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2c85643a-a150-475c-a43e-0b65682d4f76 NOT AS A VRCA FILE AS A UNITY FILE.

    :3

    1 Reply Last reply
    -1
    • MysteriousripperM
      MysteriousripperM
      Mysteriousripper
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      i beg bro please

      :3

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F
        F
        furry lovers
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Don't worry brother, I will help you

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • F
          F
          furry lovers
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I fixed most of it, but there are a few issues I didn't solve

          1. Its expressions don't use the poi shader, I haven't found it yet, so some expressions will be weird
          2. I didn't fix the DPS related functions because I didn't find the original components
            Please don't ask too much of me, after all, I'm just helping
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • F
            F
            furry lovers
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            This is the download link
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F
              F
              furry lovers
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              If you want her to display normally, you may need poi pro, or you can manually switch to poi 8.1. Otherwise, you can upload it directly! (Or find someone to fix the DPS)

              MysteriousripperM 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F furry lovers

                If you want her to display normally, you may need poi pro, or you can manually switch to poi 8.1. Otherwise, you can upload it directly! (Or find someone to fix the DPS)

                MysteriousripperM
                MysteriousripperM
                Mysteriousripper
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @furry-lovers thank you, however it has said building avatar for 2 days now even after reattaching blueprint before hand

                :3

                NaughtyTerroristN 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MysteriousripperM Mysteriousripper

                  @furry-lovers thank you, however it has said building avatar for 2 days now even after reattaching blueprint before hand

                  NaughtyTerroristN
                  NaughtyTerroristN
                  NaughtyTerrorist
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @realmew Still need it ripped? I can give it a try.

                  MysteriousripperM 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • NaughtyTerroristN NaughtyTerrorist

                    @realmew Still need it ripped? I can give it a try.

                    MysteriousripperM
                    MysteriousripperM
                    Mysteriousripper
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Mr-Terrorist yea id like to have it reripped since the version i was provided with seems to not upload

                    :3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • F
                      F
                      furry lovers
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I have tested it before publishing and it can be uploaded normally. Of course you can try it with someone else because I have deleted it.

                      MysteriousripperM 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • F furry lovers

                        I have tested it before publishing and it can be uploaded normally. Of course you can try it with someone else because I have deleted it.

                        MysteriousripperM
                        MysteriousripperM
                        Mysteriousripper
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @furry-lovers thats odd, for me it displays an error saying something stupid like i dont own it and i cannot clear the blueprint because the blue print is already cleared

                        :3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular