[ ✔ FOUND by thebigbaddawg ] LF: Shiva - VRChat Avatar with Scratch Assets ( PC & Quest )
-
Looking for source or fixed unitypackage of this avatar. The avatar was deleted from the game and my data was lost. Can anyone provide it?
You can see more details about the avatar in the photo below.
P.S. I realise that people have already searched for this avatar before, but the link in that thread is inactive, so I am sending a second request.


-
Also, here is a shop page with that avatar : https://newedenint.com/en-eur/products/shiva
-
-
TYSM @thebigbaddawg ^0^ you're awesome
-
@thebigbaddawg Thank you so much! What would we all do without you...

-
-
@thebigbaddawg I know this topic is old as fuck but I want you to know this genuinely just became probably the best archive of the avatar, the Public one just suddenly disappeared not too long ago. You're a real one G
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login