Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. looking for this ava by yaoki

looking for this ava by yaoki

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
15 Posts 10 Posters 1.6k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ? A Former User

    Bump ^ I'm not sure but I hope someone can answer!

    K
    K
    komolet
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @JellyandCreme
    The merchant receives a username and password and uploads it

    ? mrgreedygodM 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • K komolet

      @JellyandCreme
      The merchant receives a username and password and uploads it

      ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      @komolet appreciate it!! <33

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K komolet

        @JellyandCreme
        The merchant receives a username and password and uploads it

        mrgreedygodM
        mrgreedygodM
        mrgreedygod
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        @komolet well that's a bummer. how can we get the avatar files then? if anyone knows.

        K 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mrgreedygodM mrgreedygod

          @komolet well that's a bummer. how can we get the avatar files then? if anyone knows.

          K
          K
          komolet
          wrote on last edited by komolet
          #9

          @mrgreedygod
          They also offer files for more than three times the price

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • AzahlielA
            AzahlielA
            Azahliel
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            I got the link, but I won't be able to get it on my account because I'll get banned when I put it on VRChat and I'll need to redo the parameters and play it on Blender. I really don't know how to do that. If anyone can, here's the link
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            horsedraughtH 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AzahlielA Azahliel

              I got the link, but I won't be able to get it on my account because I'll get banned when I put it on VRChat and I'll need to redo the parameters and play it on Blender. I really don't know how to do that. If anyone can, here's the link
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              horsedraughtH
              horsedraughtH
              horsedraught
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              @Azahliel taking a look at the file you provided, most of the stuff required is there to repair it. It merely just requires material reassigning and remapping the params/fixing the controller, but apart from that its actually got everything there. I would repair it myself but I don't have the time to get nitty gritty and fix it, hopefully someone has enough time to fix it and upload a functional version. ^^

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N
                N
                njfunkaals
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                Litoon on the mats

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BaphometscurseB
                  BaphometscurseB
                  Baphometscurse
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  bump for someone repairing this!

                  Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                  No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BaphometscurseB
                    BaphometscurseB
                    Baphometscurse
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    UPDATE! I'm going to try my hand at fixing this myself ^^

                    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                    Akito_A 1 Reply Last reply
                    💓
                    1
                    • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                      UPDATE! I'm going to try my hand at fixing this myself ^^

                      Akito_A
                      Akito_A
                      Akito_
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      @Baphometscurse if you fixed it could you send the project? please and thank you

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular