Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. (GIFT - FULLSET Available) Set_002 cybertic Swinsuite setup

(GIFT - FULLSET Available) Set_002 cybertic Swinsuite setup

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Clothes
booth assetscutefullset
23 Posts 17 Posters 6.7k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lovely.MothL
    Lovely.MothL
    Lovely.Moth
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I don't have anything to give. Nor do I want to take anything-

    Butttt I do wish to offer some knowledge that I don't know if you have!

    You can find plenty of booth clothes, avatars, and assets here!

    Kur0m1S4NK 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mallowM mallow

      I dont have anything to offer asides from my thanks, so tysm! Hugsss♥♥♥

      Kur0m1S4NK
      Kur0m1S4NK
      Kur0m1S4N
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @jinxedfox Hugssssss! <333

      Kuromi is love, Kuromi is life! Mainly looking for Manuka and Sio assets!
      ~ Random drops whenever I have the time, don't do requests lol ~

      1 Reply Last reply
      😊
      0
      • Lovely.MothL Lovely.Moth

        I don't have anything to give. Nor do I want to take anything-

        Butttt I do wish to offer some knowledge that I don't know if you have!

        You can find plenty of booth clothes, avatars, and assets here!

        Kur0m1S4NK
        Kur0m1S4NK
        Kur0m1S4N
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @Lovely-Moth TYSM!! I'll bookmark this one!!

        Kuromi is love, Kuromi is life! Mainly looking for Manuka and Sio assets!
        ~ Random drops whenever I have the time, don't do requests lol ~

        1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        0
        • Y
          Y
          Yourfellowpirate
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          i did not know this existed, and i now know that i need it. tyvm

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ?
            ?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
            #7

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            Kur0m1S4NK 1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            1
            • ? A Former User

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              Kur0m1S4NK
              Kur0m1S4NK
              Kur0m1S4N
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @BLACK0NYX tysm! Adding to main post with credit!

              Kuromi is love, Kuromi is life! Mainly looking for Manuka and Sio assets!
              ~ Random drops whenever I have the time, don't do requests lol ~

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • avatarofcornA
                avatarofcornA
                avatarofcorn
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                All available copies of the Chiffon zip is broken though.

                Kur0m1S4NK 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • avatarofcornA avatarofcorn

                  All available copies of the Chiffon zip is broken though.

                  Kur0m1S4NK
                  Kur0m1S4NK
                  Kur0m1S4N
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @avatarofcorn Oof that's sad, got any description or pictures of the corruption? Not sure I can fix it but maybe someone here can figure something out!

                  Kuromi is love, Kuromi is life! Mainly looking for Manuka and Sio assets!
                  ~ Random drops whenever I have the time, don't do requests lol ~

                  avatarofcornA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Kur0m1S4NK Kur0m1S4N

                    @avatarofcorn Oof that's sad, got any description or pictures of the corruption? Not sure I can fix it but maybe someone here can figure something out!

                    avatarofcornA
                    avatarofcornA
                    avatarofcorn
                    wrote on last edited by avatarofcorn
                    #11

                    @Kur0m1S4N The Chiffon zip archive is broken in the original workupload and Blackonyx's upload (or my download is being picky). Thankfully the tarball (=tar.gz or ".unitypackage") still retains the fbx and prefab:

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    I haven't tested but it might just work with any of the other materials.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      MuzikFreq
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      would love to have manukas outfit. links are broken

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Ao_xDA
                        Ao_xDA
                        Ao_xD
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        @BLACK0NYX Can you re-upload the files if you have time please? I think they are broken.
                        many Thanks if you do!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        0
                        • RustdeokoroR
                          RustdeokoroR
                          Rustdeokoro
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          @BLACK0NYX
                          Can you re-upload the files
                          Need the a update version of '' 2025.03.29 UPDATE Rurune, Shinano , Airi , FULLSET '' Please.

                          image.png

                          https://mamoming.booth.pm/items/5803574

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Lotus_HeavenL
                            Lotus_HeavenL
                            Lotus_Heaven
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            +1

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • OpularssO
                              OpularssO
                              Opularss
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              +1 !

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • TyeXOT
                                TyeXOT
                                TyeXO
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                Milltina Bump

                                I collect shit and I share shit, lets all shit together :D

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ayuyuA
                                  ayuyuA
                                  ayuyu
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  milltina bump

                                  Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • H
                                    H
                                    heavic_tradesman
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    milltina bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ayuyuA
                                      ayuyuA
                                      ayuyu
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      milltina bump

                                      Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I can say.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • thenikosamaT
                                        thenikosamaT
                                        thenikosama
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        milltina bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • BLACK0NYXB
                                          BLACK0NYXB
                                          BLACK0NYX
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          Link down? DM me! (do not forget to provide a link to the post, not dl link)
                                          VRM is not a panacea
                                          All information about updates and other things can be found in my profile description.
                                          ✧✧✧✧✧

                                          OneShotaVRCO 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular