Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. (GIFT) Messy Low Ponytail | 4o4o Hair

(GIFT) Messy Low Ponytail | 4o4o Hair

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
hairbooth
7 Posts 6 Posters 4.6k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kur0m1S4NK
    Kur0m1S4NK
    Kur0m1S4N
    wrote on last edited by Kur0m1S4N
    #1

    I rarely am online, I know, but I decided to buy this one hair since it reminded me a lot of Ashley... you know the Ashley from that game ;3 Have fun! ❤

    alt text

    Booth / [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Kuromi is love, Kuromi is life! Mainly looking for Manuka and Sio assets!
    ~ Random drops whenever I have the time, don't do requests lol ~

    KineK 1 Reply Last reply
    👑
    15
    • SpoonS
      SpoonS
      Spoon
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      tysm ❤

      Drink your milk by the spoon full <3

      1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      1
      • W
        W
        www131
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        1
        • T
          T
          tofhdnsgksk
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          thx!

          1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          1
          • Kur0m1S4NK Kur0m1S4N

            I rarely am online, I know, but I decided to buy this one hair since it reminded me a lot of Ashley... you know the Ashley from that game ;3 Have fun! ❤

            alt text

            Booth / [register or login to view this hidden content]

            KineK
            KineK
            Kine
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Kur0m1S4N thanks for sharing!!
            if you don't mind, could you share a link to the latest version?

            Kur0m1S4NK 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • KineK Kine

              @Kur0m1S4N thanks for sharing!!
              if you don't mind, could you share a link to the latest version?

              Kur0m1S4NK
              Kur0m1S4NK
              Kur0m1S4N
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Reina Yup! Uploaded and updated now, should now appear! Thank you for letting me know!

              Kuromi is love, Kuromi is life! Mainly looking for Manuka and Sio assets!
              ~ Random drops whenever I have the time, don't do requests lol ~

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • birdy007B
                birdy007B
                birdy007
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                not a single original thought in my brain god dammit

                Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • +. Shinra .++ +. Shinra .+ referenced this topic
                • spunka2S spunka2 referenced this topic

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular