I’m looking for this model I don’t know if anyone can help me find it …it’d by lychee as well please let me know if someone can rip it for me
-
-
@Emikotek well shit 🫠
-
bump for rip?? lol
-
@zeta-zaza hmmm
-
bump for rip?? lol
@DevZ hell yeah
-
i really hope someone gets this! bump
-
i really hope someone gets this! bump
@femboihentai I hope so too
-
@femboihentai I hope so too
@Voxxie

-
@Voxxie

@femboihentai ye
-
kinda reminds me of a heavily customized KFN Novabeast. https://vrmodels.store/avatars/45221-kurais-female-novabeast.html
-
byump
-
kinda reminds me of a heavily customized KFN Novabeast. https://vrmodels.store/avatars/45221-kurais-female-novabeast.html
@ashleyloire huh
-
kinda reminds me of a heavily customized KFN Novabeast. https://vrmodels.store/avatars/45221-kurais-female-novabeast.html
@ashleyloire i dont see the novabeast
-
I had a look around. The base used is Lychee’s newer Yeen edit, Called “Swivy Yeen” it’s available for purchase within their server for 15 or less dollars with proof of ownership of the original Hyenid. I found WIP images of the texture you see in the picture on the Swivy Yeen.
There may be additional edits to the sculpt of her personal version but I’m almost certain that’s the one you’re looking for. Though, wouldn’t be coming with all the textures and additions you want, at the very least it’s a good start. There is a public variant of the base in Lychee’s avatar world as well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
