Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. General Assets
  4. π—šπ—œπ—™π—§: γ€γΆγ›γ‚‹οΌζŠΌγ›γ‚‹οΌγΎγ—γ‚…γΎγ‚PB(Marshmallow PB) Version 1.0 to 7.9

π—šπ—œπ—™π—§: γ€γΆγ›γ‚‹οΌζŠΌγ›γ‚‹οΌγΎγ—γ‚…γΎγ‚PB(Marshmallow PB) Version 1.0 to 7.9

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Assets
giftgiftsasset
26 Posts 20 Posters 22.5k Views 26 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • rppszzR rppszz

    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/3029/lf-marshmallow-pb-latest-version

    harpysunshineH
    harpysunshineH
    harpysunshine
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @rppszz Oop I didn't see it here!

    I wanted to show a screenshot cause I don't want it to seem like I grabbed someone's stuff, I do own it <:

    0d212971-09bb-45ff-8e54-6c62686b74f7-image.png

    rppszzR 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • harpysunshineH harpysunshine

      @rppszz Oop I didn't see it here!

      I wanted to show a screenshot cause I don't want it to seem like I grabbed someone's stuff, I do own it <:

      0d212971-09bb-45ff-8e54-6c62686b74f7-image.png

      rppszzR
      rppszzR
      rppszz
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @harpysunshine No, I just posted it as a related topic. Thank you for the precious gift!πŸ‘

      harpysunshineH 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • rppszzR rppszz

        @harpysunshine No, I just posted it as a related topic. Thank you for the precious gift!πŸ‘

        harpysunshineH
        harpysunshineH
        harpysunshine
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @rppszz β™₯ 😊

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • PumpkinSpicedP
          PumpkinSpicedP
          PumpkinSpiced
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          Can I get instructions on how to put this on other models?

          ~Milltina hoarder~

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TyeXOT
            TyeXOT
            TyeXO
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            Bump milltina update please!

            I collect shit and I share shit, lets all shit together :D

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • rarachachahcaR
              rarachachahcaR
              rarachachahca
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              Bump for milltina update ❀

              I will try my best to share what I can, so please be patient and kind! English is not my first language but I can speak it well, if I mess up sometimes I apologize.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                Sernalf
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                bump for 1.7.17

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • peperochiP
                  peperochiP
                  peperochi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  bump ver1.7.17(2025/03/18)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    darkblackcow
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    ver2.0.0 beta

                    BUMP~

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • babuboo2017B
                      babuboo2017B
                      babuboo2017
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      bump ver1.7.17(2025/03/18)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • kaibutsuK
                        kaibutsuK
                        kaibutsu
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        BUMP 2.0

                        hironoflanH 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • kaibutsuK kaibutsu

                          BUMP 2.0

                          hironoflanH
                          hironoflanH
                          hironoflan
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          @reutsu_ @babuboo2017 here

                          obsessed with collecting vtuber models (dm me if you want to trade) and editing vrchat models especially komano and minase (i don't even play the game lol)

                          babuboo2017B 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • kaibutsuK
                            kaibutsuK
                            kaibutsu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            @hironoflan ty!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • hironoflanH hironoflan

                              @reutsu_ @babuboo2017 here

                              babuboo2017B
                              babuboo2017B
                              babuboo2017
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              @hironoflan ty!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • S
                                S
                                Solgesxd
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                2.0 bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S
                                  S
                                  Sumaragi Tempest
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  i need ICHIGO PLZZ BUMP

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • FirstLineF
                                    FirstLineF
                                    FirstLine
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                    latest ver at 31st of jan 2026
                                    2.0.4
                                    just bought it myself.

                                    Manuka forever.

                                    kazenikuK 1 Reply Last reply
                                    4
                                    • FirstLineF FirstLine

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                      latest ver at 31st of jan 2026
                                      2.0.4
                                      just bought it myself.

                                      kazenikuK
                                      kazenikuK
                                      kazeniku
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      @FirstLine thank you, is it support plum/kumaly yet?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S
                                        S
                                        SpinDip
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        i am also looking for kumaly! unsure if this includes it ❀

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • U
                                          U
                                          uriririri0520
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular