Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. LF: What hypnosis script/shader eyes is this?

LF: What hypnosis script/shader eyes is this?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other Assets
3 Posts 2 Posters 548 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • YoshikyuuuY
    YoshikyuuuY
    Yoshikyuuu
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Okay, so recently, this models hypnosis shader or whatever broke and it leaves her with pink eyes. I however do not know who made this exactly, unless it was this Rylaku, but if someone recognizes this model and the eyes it had.
    If it helps to describe it: The eyes would be these soft hues, swirling, and when facing another user, the camera would be more focused on you, blurring things around, while colors sorta formed around. As you moved, your model sorta ghosted along with it. It was a pretty cool effect tbh.

    eefeff.PNG
    wdwdwddw.PNG
    wefeffefe.PNG

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L.A.cutieL
      L.A.cutieL
      L.A.cutie
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I agree with you I know this model too and I love this effect, I know that the basis is the value hypnosis system, but I don't know if in one of the systems it sells, there is the full effect.
      anyway, here is the link 😉
      https://valuef.gumroad.com/

      YoshikyuuuY 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • L.A.cutieL L.A.cutie

        I agree with you I know this model too and I love this effect, I know that the basis is the value hypnosis system, but I don't know if in one of the systems it sells, there is the full effect.
        anyway, here is the link 😉
        https://valuef.gumroad.com/

        YoshikyuuuY
        YoshikyuuuY
        Yoshikyuuu
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @sandrine1992 Yeah, I really loved the effect, but I can't seem the find it from their stuff.. sobs. Really cool as hell stuff they have though, thank you!

        (I am sorta considering contacting the creator of this upload to see...)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular