LF: Empress Venus by Cascadian
-
https://cascadian.booth.pm/items/2697586
Been looking everywhere for this and hoped that it'll even be in search worlds. I'm fine with a link to the avatar itself or just the files.
-
+1
-
+1
-
+1
-
-
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
Bumping this
-
Got her awhile back because of this post and couldn't find the thread again. Enjoy
-
Got her awhile back because of this post and couldn't find the thread again. Enjoy
@FemboyDemon Thank you so much! I was wondering actually since I finally got around to starting to port her over to VRC, but I've got Poiyomi Toon, but her Metal Shader for her gold accessories is missing
-
@FemboyDemon Thank you so much! I was wondering actually since I finally got around to starting to port her over to VRC, but I've got Poiyomi Toon, but her Metal Shader for her gold accessories is missing
@AtaraxiaDias Weird, thats the exact file i was given with the purchase, hopefully you were able to get it working, my unity is a weird mix-match of abunch of packages so i tend to have everything there when importing, rarely having stuff missing
-
@AtaraxiaDias Weird, thats the exact file i was given with the purchase, hopefully you were able to get it working, my unity is a weird mix-match of abunch of packages so i tend to have everything there when importing, rarely having stuff missing
@FemboyDemon Yeah, I was able to get it working after messing around with her for a bit!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login