Fizzarolli and Ozzie Avatar
-
I've been looking for these two avatars for a while and I haven't found them anywhere except on the creator's website but unavailable at the moment and for $150
So I'm calling on you to find it
-
I did some digging and I found Two Fizzies on sketchfab that are the ones from masky. one has no textures and the other seems to have a messed up armature at least that's what some one said. I'm not sure how well they work since I only looked but here are the links: Fizz 1 with textures bit messed up armature , Fizz 2 with no textures
-
bump for ozzie they still have this one https://payhip.com/b/gLKXr

-
75 is still absolutely fucking insane and i hate masky with a passion
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login