Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Worlds
  5. LF: Abyss Club World by Coffeepot

LF: Abyss Club World by Coffeepot

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Worlds
8 Posts 3 Posters 1.8k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • justabunnieJ
    justabunnieJ
    justabunnie
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This world use to be on private and I'd go in with my friends to hang out but now it's completely gone.... I've looked absolutely everywhere for it and I've gotten no luck. I REALLY loved this world and really miss it; does anyone have this world??

    Here's the dead link for it too: Abyss Club World by Coffeepot

    Here's a pic of it as well, since it was used for an event before!
    alttext

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Its_VinceI
      Its_VinceI
      Its_Vince
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Glad to know someone misses this world as well. I was gonna use it for a bday party at one point but it got taken down. Hard bump for this one!

      1 Reply Last reply
      ♥
      0
      • justabunnieJ
        justabunnieJ
        justabunnie
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Bump :')

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • justabunnieJ
          justabunnieJ
          justabunnie
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          bbuummpp

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WawaEnthusiastW
            WawaEnthusiastW
            WawaEnthusiast
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I used to be friends with coffeepot. To my knowledge, the main reason it was taken down was because he was dating and defending a pedophile at the time.

            justabunnieJ 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • WawaEnthusiastW WawaEnthusiast

              I used to be friends with coffeepot. To my knowledge, the main reason it was taken down was because he was dating and defending a pedophile at the time.

              justabunnieJ
              justabunnieJ
              justabunnie
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @WawaEnthusiast Sorry I stopped using this site for a bit and only saw this now but do you mean Coffee was defending a pedo or whoever requested/commissioned the world was defending a pedo? Wild either way but I still miss the world 💔

              WawaEnthusiastW 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • justabunnieJ justabunnie

                @WawaEnthusiast Sorry I stopped using this site for a bit and only saw this now but do you mean Coffee was defending a pedo or whoever requested/commissioned the world was defending a pedo? Wild either way but I still miss the world 💔

                WawaEnthusiastW
                WawaEnthusiastW
                WawaEnthusiast
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @justabunnie Ads in his worlds from someone who was outed to be predatory but this was years ago. People learn, grow and change. Hopefully he has as well. It was very messy. This was several years ago.

                justabunnieJ 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • WawaEnthusiastW WawaEnthusiast

                  @justabunnie Ads in his worlds from someone who was outed to be predatory but this was years ago. People learn, grow and change. Hopefully he has as well. It was very messy. This was several years ago.

                  justabunnieJ
                  justabunnieJ
                  justabunnie
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @WawaEnthusiast I totally get that, we're only human after all and at least it was corrected in the end when they found out. Even though I think it's a little drastic to take down the whole world instead of just the ads but I also get that the memories tied to it might've soured the world for them. Thanks for explaining!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular