Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. Bodybuilder, buff, muscles avi's

Bodybuilder, buff, muscles avi's

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
23 Posts 6 Posters 1.4k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • miguel06M
    miguel06M
    miguel06
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi, I'm looking for bodybuilder avatars, buff, big muscles...
    I might have some you'd be interested in (if you want trade)
    I would be very grateful

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • miguel06M
      miguel06M
      miguel06
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Bump+

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • miguel06M
        miguel06M
        miguel06
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Bump+

        ZangiefZ 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • miguel06M miguel06

          Bump+

          ZangiefZ
          ZangiefZ
          Zangief
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @miguel06 hey can you be more specific? there alot kinds of muscular avis? like eboys or furrys. like be more specific what youd might be interested in?

          ye

          miguel06M 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ZangiefZ Zangief

            @miguel06 hey can you be more specific? there alot kinds of muscular avis? like eboys or furrys. like be more specific what youd might be interested in?

            miguel06M
            miguel06M
            miguel06
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @zetton Hi, I'm interested in furry bodybuilder avatar, like my profile picture, super muscular...
            Do you have any?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • miguel06M
              miguel06M
              miguel06
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Bump+

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • miguel06M
                miguel06M
                miguel06
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Bump+

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • miguel06M
                  miguel06M
                  miguel06
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Bump+

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • miguel06M
                    miguel06M
                    miguel06
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Bump+

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • miguel06M
                      miguel06M
                      miguel06
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Bump+

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • miguel06M
                        miguel06M
                        miguel06
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Bump+

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • miguel06M
                          miguel06M
                          miguel06
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Bump+

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • miguel06M
                            miguel06M
                            miguel06
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Bump+

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • miguel06M
                              miguel06M
                              miguel06
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Bump+

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • F
                                F
                                Forgotten
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                There's these
                                Screenshot 2025-07-05 144914.png
                                Screenshot 2025-07-05 144929.png

                                SnuggleBrrS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • F
                                  F
                                  Forgotten
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  https://vrmodels.store/avatars/30142-heroid-vrchat-avatar-base.html
                                  And these

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • F Forgotten

                                    There's these
                                    Screenshot 2025-07-05 144914.png
                                    Screenshot 2025-07-05 144929.png

                                    SnuggleBrrS
                                    SnuggleBrrS
                                    SnuggleBrr
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Forgotten Omg, someone added clothes to the Skunk avi? I have the avi but the non-clothed version, where would I find that at?

                                    F 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SnuggleBrrS SnuggleBrr

                                      @Forgotten Omg, someone added clothes to the Skunk avi? I have the avi but the non-clothed version, where would I find that at?

                                      F
                                      F
                                      Forgotten
                                      wrote on last edited by Forgotten
                                      #18

                                      @SnuggleBrr the creator himself added clothes to all of them, they're on his gumroad or his Itchio.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SnuggleBrrS
                                        SnuggleBrrS
                                        SnuggleBrr
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        I checked right after I seen this, lol. They look a lot better clothed and I neeed the updated versions!

                                        F 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SnuggleBrrS SnuggleBrr

                                          I checked right after I seen this, lol. They look a lot better clothed and I neeed the updated versions!

                                          F
                                          F
                                          Forgotten
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @SnuggleBrr https://kemono.cr/gumroad/user/786601459682 Try this, pretty sure they have the updated versions since it says v2.0

                                          SnuggleBrrS 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular