Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. Spam/Bots (idk if right place to post this)

Spam/Bots (idk if right place to post this)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
10 Posts 8 Posters 997 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Nameless152N
    Nameless152N
    Nameless152
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Has anyone else noticed these rn? I dont see any posts here yet but that might be because of how recent it isScreenshot 2024-06-04 024743.png will these be taken down soon or is it gonna take awhile to catch on?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L.A.cutieL
      L.A.cutieL
      L.A.cutie
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      no, it's the same, I block I don't know how many per day and I can't take it anymore -_-"
      I hope that the people who manage ripperstore forums will be able to find a solution quickly, I hope so in any case

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CatnappedC
        CatnappedC
        Catnapped
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Yeah, I've been flagging the profiles and blocking them as well. Apparently you can only flag so many profiles in a day....

        gone for 2 months

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • A
          A
          admin
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hey everyone, i'm working on it already for the past couple of days but it doesnt seem like its gonna stop, i dont even know what their goal is tbh, announcing some random shit no one is clicking anyways.

          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          2
          • L.A.cutieL
            L.A.cutieL
            L.A.cutie
            wrote on last edited by admin
            #5

            thank you for the information message @admin , good luck to you for that, you are going to need it a lot I think

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RollThatRickR
              RollThatRickR
              RollThatRick
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I was just thinking on making a post about it. Maybe more restrictions on new accounts?? I'm glad you're already working on it though!

              (´-`).。oO(file.jpg)

              Trades List: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Di7x2_fK7l8i9fESsHowmxuoXie7iU-a

              lemonsharkL 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RollThatRickR RollThatRick

                I was just thinking on making a post about it. Maybe more restrictions on new accounts?? I'm glad you're already working on it though!

                lemonsharkL
                lemonsharkL
                lemonshark
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @RollThatRick could actually work, all the accounts ive seen are like two hours old- make one post then never come back ever.
                would something, for example, like your account having to be 24+ hrs old to make a post help?

                real life shark

                pls upvote !

                I appreciate every single one of you <3

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • robbanksR
                  robbanksR
                  robbanks
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  It's actual humans posting spam, they usually reside in countries with low income.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A
                    A
                    admin
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    added a new feature; please make sure to report them as a spammer by clicking on their profile and on the bottom left find "report spammer", this will automatically report them to all known spammer db's

                    O 1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    1
                    • A admin

                      added a new feature; please make sure to report them as a spammer by clicking on their profile and on the bottom left find "report spammer", this will automatically report them to all known spammer db's

                      O
                      O
                      OrangeBurger
                      wrote on last edited by admin
                      #10

                      @admin could also find some keywords that tons of them use like specific parts in the sites they link or so and so, and block topics being made with them, just an idea tho
                      ima edit this post constantly with different things that could get blocked
                      m.imdb
                      scoop.it
                      /islandetickets.
                      .ticketleap.events

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular