Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. [Found] Up for Live2D trades

[Found] Up for Live2D trades

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
live2dvtuber
31 Posts 11 Posters 5.1k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Yumemi56Y
    Yumemi56Y
    Yumemi56
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    do you have it¿

    mommyzM 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Yumemi56Y Yumemi56

      do you have it¿

      mommyzM
      mommyzM
      mommyz
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @Yumemi56 Yes I have. She is currently up for trades

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Yumemi56Y
        Yumemi56Y
        Yumemi56
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        what are you looking for?

        mommyzM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Yumemi56Y Yumemi56

          what are you looking for?

          mommyzM
          mommyzM
          mommyz
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @Yumemi56 These are what I'm looking for and my other live2d models listed. I'm also down to trade any model if I like
          https://forum.ripper.store/post/207964

          R 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • legL
            legL
            leg
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @mommyz i have a new model if you want to trade [register or login to view this hidden content]

            mommyzM L 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • legL leg

              @mommyz i have a new model if you want to trade [register or login to view this hidden content]

              mommyzM
              mommyzM
              mommyz
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @leg I'm down to trade for the bunny girl

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • legL
                legL
                leg
                wrote on last edited by
                #8
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • legL
                  legL
                  leg
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @mommyz i texted you in dms

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • mommyzM mommyz

                    @Yumemi56 These are what I'm looking for and my other live2d models listed. I'm also down to trade any model if I like
                    https://forum.ripper.store/post/207964

                    R
                    R
                    Rikuy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • mommyzM mommyz

                      @Yumemi56 These are what I'm looking for and my other live2d models listed. I'm also down to trade any model if I like
                      https://forum.ripper.store/post/207964

                      R
                      R
                      Rikuy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @mommyz are you still up to trade? I don't have any from the ones you listed, but I have the Premium version of Vampire Princess: https://booth.pm/en/items/4398440

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • monM
                        monM
                        mon
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @mommyz are you still up to trade? i have a model if you want to trade https://booth.pm/en/items/5397567

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • monM
                          monM
                          mon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @mommyz are you still up to trade? i have a model if you want to trade https://booth.pm/en/items/5397567

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • monM
                            monM
                            mon
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @mommyz are you still up to trade? i have a model if you want to trade https://booth.pm/en/items/5397567

                            mommyzM 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • monM mon

                              @mommyz are you still up to trade? i have a model if you want to trade https://booth.pm/en/items/5397567

                              mommyzM
                              mommyzM
                              mommyz
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @mon Oh I already have that model but if you have another one you like to trade I might be down to

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • sarahS
                                sarahS
                                sarah
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @mommyz wanna trade? these the models i have !!
                                https://www.etsy.com/listing/1678825468/live2d-model-eva-rin-vtuber-model-fully?ref=yr
                                https://www.etsy.com/listing/1587166883/live2d-vtuber-model-for-commercial-use?ref=yr_
                                https://www.etsy.com/listing/1501863541/live2d-vtuber-model-for-commercial-use?ref=yr_
                                https://www.etsy.com/listing/1374909566/customizable-anime-girl-premade-vtuber?ref=yr_purc

                                hakuzuqwoH 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • sarahS
                                  sarahS
                                  sarah
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  https://booth.pm/en/items/5333304 and this one ^^^

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Yumemi56Y
                                    Yumemi56Y
                                    Yumemi56
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    still?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • legL leg

                                      @mommyz i have a new model if you want to trade [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      L
                                      L
                                      lucyxc
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      @leg im willing to trade for the elf girl

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • sarahS sarah

                                        @mommyz wanna trade? these the models i have !!
                                        https://www.etsy.com/listing/1678825468/live2d-model-eva-rin-vtuber-model-fully?ref=yr
                                        https://www.etsy.com/listing/1587166883/live2d-vtuber-model-for-commercial-use?ref=yr_
                                        https://www.etsy.com/listing/1501863541/live2d-vtuber-model-for-commercial-use?ref=yr_
                                        https://www.etsy.com/listing/1374909566/customizable-anime-girl-premade-vtuber?ref=yr_purc

                                        hakuzuqwoH
                                        hakuzuqwoH
                                        hakuzuqwo
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        @sarah hey, could you drop some vtuber models for me? Ion have any to trade but I'm desperate for some models if you could help me out :c

                                        sarahS 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • hakuzuqwoH hakuzuqwo

                                          @sarah hey, could you drop some vtuber models for me? Ion have any to trade but I'm desperate for some models if you could help me out :c

                                          sarahS
                                          sarahS
                                          sarah
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          @hakuzuqwo sure !! u can pick one of them !

                                          hakuzuqwoH 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular