LF: Toy Bonfie avatar by CandyXCorpse
-
hey, I got the textures


@Murasame_Ninja Could you resend the body texture?, can't seem to access it
-
@Murasame_Ninja Could you resend the body texture?, can't seem to access it
-
@Murasame_Ninja thank you so much :3
-
bump
-
bump
-
Bump I mess with this heavy
-
Bump!
-

This avatar is similar—it's the only one I can show; they might have based it on the original creator's work, since the hairstyles are identical.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
