Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. (FOUND-by Me) Rae by Wolf's Den 3d (updated version)

(FOUND-by Me) Rae by Wolf's Den 3d (updated version)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
33 Posts 19 Posters 5.1k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RipperDemonR
    RipperDemonR
    RipperDemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Bump 4 pc quest

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Elysium276E
      Elysium276E
      Elysium276
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      Bump for pc quest !

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Elysium276E
        Elysium276E
        Elysium276
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        Bump !

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Elysium276E
          Elysium276E
          Elysium276
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          Bump !

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MrEzBakeM
            MrEzBakeM
            MrEzBake
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            I got the model, I'll post it later today when I get home.

            callmeacC Elysium276E lovenightskyL 3 Replies Last reply
            2
            • MrEzBakeM MrEzBake

              I got the model, I'll post it later today when I get home.

              callmeacC
              callmeacC
              callmeac
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @MrEzBake That's awesome hope to see other models like updated cinder as well

              ezgif.com-optimize.gif

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MrEzBakeM MrEzBake

                I got the model, I'll post it later today when I get home.

                Elysium276E
                Elysium276E
                Elysium276
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                @MrEzBake Let's go, We want her

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MrEzBakeM MrEzBake

                  I got the model, I'll post it later today when I get home.

                  lovenightskyL
                  lovenightskyL
                  lovenightsky
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @MrEzBake yes! thank you, really appreciate it.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Elysium276E
                    Elysium276E
                    Elysium276
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    @MrEzBake Would you please post the file as promised? that would be very nice of you

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MrEzBakeM
                      MrEzBakeM
                      MrEzBake
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      @skymoon @PurpleElysia Sorry guys, completely forgot. I'm uploading it now.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • MrEzBakeM
                        MrEzBakeM
                        MrEzBake
                        wrote on last edited by MrEzBake
                        #15

                        Enjoy!
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        (Upvotes appreciated TwT)

                        MeruemM Elysium276E callmeacC SusieTsukinoS 4 Replies Last reply
                        💙
                        10
                        • MrEzBakeM MrEzBake

                          Enjoy!
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          (Upvotes appreciated TwT)

                          MeruemM
                          MeruemM
                          Meruem
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          @MrEzBake TY!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ♥
                          1
                          • MrEzBakeM MrEzBake

                            Enjoy!
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            (Upvotes appreciated TwT)

                            Elysium276E
                            Elysium276E
                            Elysium276
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            @MrEzBake thank you so much !!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            ♥
                            1
                            • MrEzBakeM MrEzBake

                              Enjoy!
                              [register or login to view this hidden content]
                              (Upvotes appreciated TwT)

                              callmeacC
                              callmeacC
                              callmeac
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #18

                              @MrEzBake alt text

                              ezgif.com-optimize.gif

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              ♥
                              1
                              • ZangiefZ Zangief referenced this topic on
                              • MrEzBakeM MrEzBake

                                Enjoy!
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                (Upvotes appreciated TwT)

                                SusieTsukinoS
                                SusieTsukinoS
                                SusieTsukino
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #19

                                @MrEzBake I hate to be a bother but is there any chance we could get the June update that fixed the audio issues and added a new lollipop option? Sorry if I'm supposed to make a new thread about it as opposed to necroing, I'm not quite sure the etiquette on asking for updates on already found models.

                                MrEzBakeM 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SusieTsukinoS SusieTsukino

                                  @MrEzBake I hate to be a bother but is there any chance we could get the June update that fixed the audio issues and added a new lollipop option? Sorry if I'm supposed to make a new thread about it as opposed to necroing, I'm not quite sure the etiquette on asking for updates on already found models.

                                  MrEzBakeM
                                  MrEzBakeM
                                  MrEzBake
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #20

                                  @SusieTsukino [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  Here ya go

                                  SusieTsukinoS 1 Reply Last reply
                                  5
                                  • MrEzBakeM MrEzBake

                                    @SusieTsukino [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                    Here ya go

                                    SusieTsukinoS
                                    SusieTsukinoS
                                    SusieTsukino
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #21

                                    @MrEzBake You're a legend thank you !!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    ❤
                                    1
                                    • A
                                      A
                                      avelynnova
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #22

                                      Tag

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ClaptasticFragC
                                        ClaptasticFragC
                                        ClaptasticFrag
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #23

                                        Anyone else having the issue where when they go into play mode a lot of things are broken? Is fine in-game?

                                        I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

                                        Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

                                        If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

                                        O 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag

                                          Anyone else having the issue where when they go into play mode a lot of things are broken? Is fine in-game?

                                          O
                                          O
                                          OnlyOneBuzz
                                          Banned
                                          wrote on last edited by OnlyOneBuzz
                                          #24

                                          @ClaptasticFrag ive had alot of avatars where alot doesnt work in gesture manager but works fine in game

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular