Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. FL: ALL Avatars Cupkake

FL: ALL Avatars Cupkake

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
cupcakegumroad
300 Posts 88 Posters 80.9k Views 90 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheDirtyDozenT TheDirtyDozen

    @tamiya I unfortunately do not have the quest version, just the PC build. Almost all of her avatars were PC only for a while (Berri included I think) and then I noticed she made quest versions for all of them a month or two ago, way after I bought Berri for PC (since that was the only option at the time)

    T
    T
    tamiya
    wrote last edited by
    #288

    @TheDirtyDozen do you know anyone who might have the quest file I'ma a questie so I need the quest files 😭

    TheDirtyDozenT 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T tamiya

      @TheDirtyDozen do you know anyone who might have the quest file I'ma a questie so I need the quest files 😭

      TheDirtyDozenT
      TheDirtyDozenT
      TheDirtyDozen
      wrote last edited by
      #289

      @tamiya Unfortunately no, I don't know anyone, maybe if you search for Berri and find other threads, there might be someone who could have gotten the updated files that include the quest version!

      Insert random stim here.

      T 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TheDirtyDozenT TheDirtyDozen

        @tamiya Unfortunately no, I don't know anyone, maybe if you search for Berri and find other threads, there might be someone who could have gotten the updated files that include the quest version!

        T
        T
        tamiya
        wrote last edited by
        #290

        @TheDirtyDozen I got her yea thanks a friend had her quest files

        TheDirtyDozenT 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T tamiya

          @plsxanny hey did you get re berri quest file by chance?

          plsxannyP
          plsxannyP
          plsxanny
          wrote last edited by
          #291
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T tamiya

            @TheDirtyDozen I got her yea thanks a friend had her quest files

            TheDirtyDozenT
            TheDirtyDozenT
            TheDirtyDozen
            wrote last edited by
            #292

            @tamiya Nice! By any chance could you share those here? I've got quest friends as well and I wanna be able to get quest files for all the Cupkake avis I have (that are pc only rn) so my friends can see them, and for other questies that might want them

            Insert random stim here.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CamillaC
              CamillaC
              Camilla
              wrote last edited by
              #293

              LF: Babylon and Mei (nsfw)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • CamillaC
                CamillaC
                Camilla
                wrote last edited by
                #294

                bump ₍^. ̫.^₎

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  SwitchYota
                  wrote last edited by
                  #295

                  Anyone Have Rixey for PC and Quest? if not, Rixey bump

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • CamillaC
                    CamillaC
                    Camilla
                    wrote last edited by
                    #296

                    bump ₍^. ̫.^₎

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S SwitchYota

                      Anyone Have Rixey for PC and Quest? if not, Rixey bump

                      S
                      S
                      Soapyy
                      wrote last edited by
                      #297

                      @SwitchYota Rixey found here 🙂
                      https://forum.ripper.store/post/2176857

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      ♥
                      0
                      • S Soapyy

                        @SwitchYota Rixey found here 🙂
                        https://forum.ripper.store/post/2176857

                        S
                        S
                        SwitchYota
                        wrote last edited by
                        #298

                        @Soapyy THANK YOUUU

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • CamillaC
                          CamillaC
                          Camilla
                          wrote last edited by
                          #299

                          LF: Babylon and Mei (nsfw)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • kinneyrayK
                            kinneyrayK
                            kinneyray
                            wrote last edited by
                            #300

                            pc files for rogue?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular