LF all these strawbunny avatars
-
-
-
This post is deleted!
-
@BLACK0NYX thnk you sm!
-
since they manage to rmeove that gonso thing would be quite interesting tos ee what else shows up. xD i bet they are fuming
-
I have the files for peko, trying to work a way past the gonso shit as I didn't realize how childish the avatar is before I bought it. A friend is working with me on and and so far we've been able to get the fbx out. Broken, but still got it out. I won't be sharing the files until I get the gonso stuff off as I don't want any blow back on myself
-
Does anyone have a link for webkiller? I absolutely need her!!1!
-
I have the files for peko, trying to work a way past the gonso shit as I didn't realize how childish the avatar is before I bought it. A friend is working with me on and and so far we've been able to get the fbx out. Broken, but still got it out. I won't be sharing the files until I get the gonso stuff off as I don't want any blow back on myself
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login






