Found: Male Fishnet set
-
https://pokerblunders.gumroad.com/l/malefishnet
I NEED ITTTTTy in advance!! <3333
I kiss anyone for it brooo -
https://pokerblunders.gumroad.com/l/malefishnet
I NEED ITTTTTy in advance!! <3333
I kiss anyone for it brooo@Lilpuppy Could resculpt these to fit males in blender, unless you don't put your avatar together in blender. https://vrmodels.store/clothess/33350-female-fishnet-set-personalcommercial.html
-
@Lilpuppy Could resculpt these to fit males in blender, unless you don't put your avatar together in blender. https://vrmodels.store/clothess/33350-female-fishnet-set-personalcommercial.html
-
@Lilpuppy oh I see, yeah let's hope someone shares then, I wouldn't hate to have this asset either.

-
@Lilpuppy my wallet has been screaming ever since last christmas so I can't really afford even 5 bucks on assets rn

-
Bump, also looking for this, only female version was posted in this thread
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Thank you.
